Splicer
41 posts

Re: Difficulty Grounded

May 10, 2014
@Lathiel I was actually gonna comment about his grammar as well but then realized he said he's from Germany. (I think) I didn't wanna come out being blunt to the guy, but the way he's seeing things and what his "arguments" are there's just no way I can accept any claims he has presented unless he comes to negotiations on what flaws he has with himself and his post. I support your reasons in this post very strongly. Keep fighting the good fight. I'll be available fir reinforcements if necessary. -Bill
Message 31 of 41 (272 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
281 posts

May 10, 2014

YoungBeard wrote:

Harutoa wrote:

k00L_gRaNdMa69 wrote:

You are aware that even a difficulty mode requires development time, testing and marketing, right?

You are aware that these things all cost a corporation money, right?

After going through Grounded and Grounded plus im fairly certain this went through no testing lol

You bought it? I though you just said that you didn't want to buy these things Smiley Tongue

No,  I said its crazy that ND is charging for these things, I already had the Season Pass. So when I figured out that they were charging $4.99 for a difficulty it floored me

Message 32 of 41 (249 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
281 posts

May 10, 2014

Lathiel- wrote:

TangoHabanero wrote:
You dont get the point!
do you not see you pay for a difficulty option 4,99€?
I give up you don't get it! I think you are 12 and don't understand the problem with this dlc.

The POINT here is that YOU don't WANT to pay.

You don't know the first thing about a good argument, so stop trying to argue.

You're just saying the same thing over and over, and now you're saying we don't see something that is impossible NOT to see?

Every single one of the points me, and the other people here, made, are all valid, and you have done nothing to either discuss them OR accept them. We're not the ones who are acting like 12 year olds here. You are.

He does make one solid good POINT, how could they charge for a higher difficulty. When theirs virtually no change at all aside from Limited HUD removal and weaker health, other than that its just Survival. Ive completed Grounded and Grounded Plus. I feel bad for anyone who bought this expecting anything close to what we saw at e3

Message 33 of 41 (249 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

May 11, 2014
I'm sorry.

Yes you right.

This is your 4,99€ Grounded difficulty?
You trick the customers with this mode! Why not free? To sell this is evil.

Watch video, (the video is not from me) http://youtu.be/HF4jQ25i1EE
Message 34 of 41 (231 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

May 11, 2014
All people how buy this are stupid.
Message 35 of 41 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
459 posts

May 11, 2014

TangoHabanero wrote:
All people how buy this are stupid.

I think you meant "who".

And, congratulations, you just insulted everyone who owns the season pass or bought this mode.

I think it's time to end this little charade now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBcWPc6U5nM
Message 36 of 41 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2968 posts

May 11, 2014
Im sorry but why are you so mad? You arent forced to buy it, if you want it so bad, you do have to buy it. Why should ND give it to you for free when you are calling them evil? Season pass got me hats,helmets,masks,maps,guns,skills,a new single player campaign,and a new difficulty mode for $20. Im happy. If you only cared about Singleplayer then Left Behind and Grounded both add up to $20, so im failing to see the point here. How is ND evil? People kept asking for some more singleplayer stuff, ND gives it to you, and people shout EVIL YOU SUCK ND BLAHCHGKRKDHGF!
Holy hecks xDD
Message 37 of 41 (162 Views)
First Son
13 posts

May 11, 2014
Sorry for that. I don't talk bad about the season pass! I'm talking about the grounded mode.
Time to end.
And who thinks a separate dlc difficulty mode for 4,99€ is ok?! You need help, it's not ok.
Good night. I'm playing tlou.
Have fun. 😄
Message 38 of 41 (145 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

May 12, 2014
all in all not to buy the Grounded Mode for 4,99€ separately.
that must be the signal to the developer.
Dont buy it.
Message 39 of 41 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1335 posts

May 12, 2014

4.99$ for a difficulty that'll add at least 8+ hours for a single playthrough [x2 if you count +] that developers actually had to work for?! You kiddin?! That's almost as bad as a 30$ 2 hours demo! /sarcasm/

Message 40 of 41 (88 Views)