Jul 01 2013
By: themarcshark223 Hekseville Citizen 384 posts

Do clickers have an (excited state)?

10 replies 369 views Edited Jul 1, 2013
Is it just me or do clickers have an excited state where their hearing is more sensitive? Like I noticed after I'm spotted by a clicker they walk around quicker and they make more noise and when I try to sneak up on then they hear me? Is this true?
Message 1 of 11 (369 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1362 posts

Re: Do clickers have an (excited state)?

[ Edited ]
Jul 1, 2013

They find human movement very erotic. If you look closely at the crotch area, you will notice a chub begin to form. If you are bitten, a black screen appears. This is used to censor the sexual intercourse that takes place afterwards.

Message 2 of 11 (363 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
384 posts

Jul 1, 2013
^-_- nice.

Fine (high sensitive state)
Message 3 of 11 (358 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
147 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 1, 2013

When they get shiv'd, from behind. It just clicks with them.

EDIT: But seriously, the moment you make a noise and stop or throw a bottle, ofc they get kind of lively, they are trying to find and eat you after all lol, probably they are more cautious after too, I thought that sometimes at least. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 4 of 11 (355 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
384 posts

Jul 1, 2013
Hey this was a serious question!
Message 5 of 11 (351 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Host
9621 posts

Jul 1, 2013

Message 6 of 11 (338 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
384 posts

Jul 1, 2013
This thread = FAIL
Message 7 of 11 (333 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
147 posts

Jul 1, 2013

I edited my post to stay on topic! Appreciate it! :catmad: :smileytongue:

Message 8 of 11 (329 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
470 posts

Jul 1, 2013

themarcshark223 wrote:
Is it just me or do clickers have an excited state where their hearing is more sensitive? Like I noticed after I'm spotted by a clicker they walk around quicker and they make more noise and when I try to sneak up on then they hear me? Is this true?

Aren't you talking about the infected called stalkers ? Those are the hardest to deal with as they tend to move around a lot and a fast approach would most likely gets you spotted.

Kinda why there's a stats just for stalker stealth kill i guess, that's a little challenge to stealth kill those. :smileyhappy:

Message 9 of 11 (318 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
147 posts

Jul 1, 2013

lvankov wrote:

themarcshark223 wrote:

Aren't you talking about the infected called stalkers ? Those are the hardest to deal with as they tend to move around a lot and a fast approach would most likely gets you spotted.

Kinda why there's a stats just for stalker stealth kill i guess, that's a little challenge to stealth kill those. :smileyhappy:

He means clickers, you can notice when they sometimes stop and just throw their hands to the sides and click like crazy, to me it looked like they are trying to focus because their "spidey sense" was tingling so I was ready to get attacked but often after that (if you don't move) they just move away. Tho few times when I was too close they actually attacked, so I think they get more aware if you somehow let them know you are around. And well it's natural, because the in-game tip even tells you when you get "spotted" by a clicker stop moving right away.

Message 10 of 11 (306 Views)
0 Likes