Dec 27 2013
By: Janlyl First Son 14 posts

Do parts picked up after the end of a game count? (Multiplayer)

3 replies 104 views Edited Dec 27, 2013

I know this question has probably been asked countless times but I couldn't find an answer for it.

When playing multiplayer in Survivors and the game has ended due to one of the teams being eliminated or the time limit has been reached, the scoreboard shows up. You're still able to pick up the parts from the enemies you took out. I'm just wondering if these parts are actually accounted for. :smileyindifferent:

Message 1 of 4 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
229 posts

Re: Do parts picked up after the end of a game count? (Multiplayer)

[ Edited ]
Dec 27, 2013

You should've asked this question in the Multiplayer section. Anyway, I will answer it :

You can't pick up parts in the Multiplayer, that's only in the Single Player. I think you mean the supplies that you pick up from a dead body that you contributed in killing (Down or Execution), and the answer is "No". You have to pick them all to get it's total value before the ending scoreboard show up.

Any action done after the ending scoreboard shows up does not count at all cases :

Example :

Downing an enemy after the match timed out (Doesn't count)

Reviving an ally (Doesn't count)

All actions are useless after the end of the match, I'd rather T-Bag my enemy, than revive my teamate while the scoreboard is showing up.

Message 2 of 4 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
262 posts

Dec 27, 2013
RainzFTW since you're answering questions answer one for me what is "T-Bag " your enemy mean ? Also if I upgrade a weapon in the first round and I die do I have to upgrade it again upon re-spawn ?
Message 3 of 4 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1179 posts

Dec 27, 2013

Guys, can you stick to the Multiplayer forum with these questions? Other might have the same and won't find them here.

The muliplayer forum is here:

http://forums.naughtydog.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/bd-p/20103

Tea-Bagging: Is actually a sexual act, but used in terms of video games (shooters) to move your character on a dead opponent and crouch/stand-up repeatedly. It is to make fun of your enemy. I actually find it a bit insulting to noobs especially, I only do it if a guy wanted to shiv-dance me or sneak up from behind to shiv me or did not play fair in my opinion. Or if he t-bagged me beforehand in the game. You can also use the taunts provided in TLOU instead of t-bagging. Most of the time t-bagging or taunting is just dangerous in my opinion as it leaves you vulnerable.

Upgrades last the whole match, so it makes sense to upgrade your weapons first, before buying anything else as you will have the advantage of the upgrade for a longer time.

This is the last time I will provide multiplayer answers here. Please, please go to the multiplayer forum.

Art by Janice Chu
Message 4 of 4 (78 Views)
0 Likes