Gaming Beast
2055 posts

Re: Does anyone know if Ellie is a playable character

Apr 10, 2013

calcunnon wrote:
Yeah when posting that I has forgot about the skin. It'll be interesting to see how she's included, what with them being restricted on how they can show children being harmed.

Exactly, knowing how brutal the melee is, not sure how the public would respond to a 14 year old getting beat up by 30-40 year olds or getting a new face by smashing it into a desk.  

If she is included, (Ellie's awesome) it will be interesting to see how she's implemeted.

Joel: That's alright. I believe him.
Message 11 of 21 (270 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3721 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 10, 2013

If Ellie was controllable then perhaps it wouldn't involve any killing, maybe just running away etc like Lil Drake.

Not sure if they'll allow her to kill, if yes, then maybe she'll have a minor "shooting" roll like Elena did in U2 during that Speedboat segment.

Message 12 of 21 (249 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2055 posts

Apr 10, 2013

AliMakaveli wrote:

If Ellie was controllable then perhaps it wouldn't involve any killing, maybe just running away etc like Lil Drake.

Not sure if they'll allow her to kill, if yes, then maybe she'll have a minor "shooting" roll like Elena did in U2 during that Speedboat segment.

I was referring to a multiplayer environment.

Message 13 of 21 (243 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3721 posts

Apr 10, 2013

Nate3963 wrote:

AliMakaveli wrote:

I thought Lil Drake would be added in U3 Co-op wthout any killing role, but he wasn't. So, if there was an online Adventure with her in it, then maybe she will. CMP wise, I doubt it, unless ND create fresh new CMP modes for this game and one or two includes her "legally"

Message 14 of 21 (236 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
11463 posts

Apr 10, 2013

AliMakaveli wrote:

Nate3963 wrote:

AliMakaveli wrote:

I thought Lil Drake would be added in U3 Co-op wthout any killing role, but he wasn't. So, if there was an online Adventure with her in it, then maybe she will. CMP wise, I doubt it, unless ND create fresh new CMP modes for this game and one or two includes her "legally"

This is why I think 

Spoiler
We'll control an adult Ellie in single player.

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 15 of 21 (233 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3721 posts

Apr 10, 2013

AKyemeni wrote:

AliMakaveli wrote:

Nate3963 wrote:

AliMakaveli wrote:

This is why I think 

Spoiler
We'll control an adult Ellie in single player.

Spoiler
Maybe the twist of the game is, that it takes place in the past, and the ending is when they are grown up, thus your theory being true about playing her as an adult
Message 16 of 21 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2055 posts

Apr 10, 2013
I want to know what's going on. But I'm too scared to check. Haha.

Message 17 of 21 (228 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7103 posts

Apr 11, 2013

Nate3963 wrote:
I want to know what's going on. But I'm too scared to check. Haha.

They're guesses.

fadi002's Signature - The Last Of Us

Message 18 of 21 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
68 posts

Apr 11, 2013

Wasn't an Ellie skin a preorder bonus for the Sights and Sounds Pack? I could've sworn I read somewhere that she was a skin along with Joel but the Single player had to be completed in order to unlock it. I don't know this for a fact though.

Message 19 of 21 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
172 posts

Apr 12, 2013

It better **bleep** well be the MP month. Smiley Mad I grow inpatient.

And the first man to tell me "patience is a virtue" I will kill.

Message 20 of 21 (183 Views)
0 Likes