Jun 17 2013
By: kuter666 Splicer 62 posts
Accepted Solution

Does rage quitter get a penalty online?

6 replies 195 views Edited Jun 17, 2013

Seomtimes your about to execute some one and poof, gone like fairy dust.

I was thinking, maybe after 2-3 rage quit, cut their survivor by 20%?Smiley Very Happy

Message 1 of 7 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
96 posts

Re: Does rage quitter get a penalty online?

Jun 17, 2013
Yes they lose ALOT of their population I quit once to join a friend and i lost half of my pop.
Message 2 of 7 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
96 posts

Jun 17, 2013
and that was only my first leave
Message 3 of 7 (184 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1011 posts

Jun 17, 2013

kuter666 wrote:

Seomtimes your about to execute some one and poof, gone like fairy dust.

I was thinking, maybe after 2-3 rage quit, cut their survivor by 20%?Smiley Very Happy

Yeah, you get a major penalty. I wish it was like Uncharted 2 and gave you a warning, especially when you lose connection to the host. :l

Message 4 of 7 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
34 posts

Jun 17, 2013

There is no option to quit in-game that I'm aware of so most of the time if someone disappears it is due to a server bug or some crap like that, wherein the person is randomly kicked to the menu for no reason. But it does eat their population when it happens. Two games of that happening and you lose 90% of your clan.

Message 5 of 7 (174 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1011 posts

Jun 17, 2013

modsnipe413 wrote:

There is no option to quit in-game that I'm aware of so most of the time if someone disappears it is due to a server bug or some crap like that, wherein the person is randomly kicked to the menu for no reason. But it does eat their population when it happens. Two games of that happening and you lose 90% of your clan.

To quit: (Press start) select "leave game" ( I think it's at the bottom? I've only had to quit once due to an emergency) and then it ask you and tells you that you will abandon all your rewards.

Message 6 of 7 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Monster Hunter
34 posts

Jun 17, 2013

Renegade_angel95 wrote:

modsnipe413 wrote:

To quit: (Press start) select "leave game" ( I think it's at the bottom? I've only had to quit once due to an emergency) and then it ask you and tells you that you will abandon all your rewards.

I stand corrected. But I stand by the fact that I've been kicked like that every time I've left a game.

Message 7 of 7 (158 Views)
0 Likes