Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 23 2013
By: venom2015 Monster Hunter 30 posts

Does this tick you off too? (Multiplayer community)

13 replies 428 views Edited Jun 23, 2013

I am real tired of people on multiplayer not prioritizing. Me and a guy get into a firefight and we kill the other guys but we both go down. So a team member, instead of coming to us, goes to kill execute the player (although everyone else is dead) and then takes his time picking up the supplies and slowly turns to us and jumps down to save us but by that time we are at the point of death. Do people not realize the supplies stay there the entire match (or at least awhile) and that if we stay alive, we can actually win? I know there isnt anything I can do about it, i just needed to blow off steam and see if im not the only one who finds this overly irritating.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 14 (428 Views)
Fender Bender
2535 posts

Re: Does this tick you off too? (Multiplayer community)

Jun 23, 2013

I don't like when people prioritize kills rather than team play but I expect nothing less when playing with randoms. Go check out the multiplayer buddies thread in the MP section and find some good players to party up with. Problem solved.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 14 (393 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1511 posts

Jun 23, 2013
100% agree on that, I always save my teammates first since they are of more use, not to mention besides the fact I can pick up the supplies anytime I feel like it, I also ensure we dont lose another life point
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 14 (366 Views)
Fender Bender
2535 posts

Jun 23, 2013

A little bit off topic but not really, does anyone else thing reviving and executing should be different buttons? Many times teammates go down right next to downed enemies and I hit triangle and accidentally execute instead of reviving and feel like a **bleep**.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 14 (359 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1511 posts

Jun 23, 2013
I guess it's a big unlucky moment when that happens, had that too. Though I wouldn't like to think of all the buttons I'd need to smash before doing what I'd have to do. I usually walk abit around em until I get the option to revive, on other note: Notice how it usually takes a second or 3 before being able to execute? I usually use this to my advantage :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 14 (352 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
183 posts

Jun 23, 2013
I could murder people when they don't bother to heal you, sometimes as vengeance I just stand there tea bagging them whilst they bleed out.
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 14 (336 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
26 posts

Jun 23, 2013

I think executions shoulds be mapped to square since they are melee attacks anyways..

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 14 (312 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1955 posts

Jun 23, 2013

One thing that could be done is giving revives priority over execution.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 14 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
562 posts

Jun 23, 2013
Another annoying thing, people stealing your executions. Those people deserved to be tea bagged whilst they slowly bleed out.

(In the MP of course).
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RFFN Website
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 14 (241 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
301 posts

Jun 23, 2013

dannymlufc_ wrote:
Another annoying thing, people stealing your executions. Those people deserved to be tea bagged whilst they slowly bleed out.

(In the MP of course).

If it helps my team win, I have no problems with it.  In a hectic moment those things can happen.

TLOU Ellie Signature photo Snowysignature2_zps1e7a159e.png
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 14 (221 Views)
0 Likes