Splicer
74 posts

Re: Does this tick you off too? (Multiplayer community)

Jun 23, 2013
Nd should give out at least some supplies to people who get kill assist's. It would make it less annoying if someone takes your kill and in at least in my opinion gives an incentive to focus on teamwork and such.

I could be wrong in this statement as well since im not a developer.
Message 11 of 14 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
526 posts

Jun 23, 2013

BigLebowski2000 wrote:

dannymlufc_ wrote:
Another annoying thing, people stealing your executions. Those people deserved to be tea bagged whilst they slowly bleed out.

(In the MP of course).

If it helps my team win, I have no problems with it.  In a hectic moment those things can happen.

The executions thing is good SOMETIMES, because I'm pretty sure you can still pick up supplies if someone executes someone for you. A lot of the times someone is exeuted across the map, if I'm close to them, I will kill that person, it gives me extra parts AND prevents the chance of someone else healing that guy. Sometimes I steal executions because I know where the other team and they are coming there, so I execue the guy instead of my teamate going, going into the animation of execution and then dying. BUT I do know what you're saying!

Message 12 of 14 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
441 posts

Jun 23, 2013
not different buttons but like an aiming thing.
like if I'm brawling two people I wanna know I'm focusing on one not hitting one then switching to the other. hard to explain, anyone get what I'm tryna say ?
Message 13 of 14 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
91 posts

Jun 24, 2013

TvvistedMind wrote:
not different buttons but like an aiming thing.
like if I'm brawling two people I wanna know I'm focusing on one not hitting one then switching to the other. hard to explain, anyone get what I'm tryna say ?

Yeah I know what you're talking about, Uncharted was like that as well. You could be 1 hit away from killing a weakened enemy but instead you would wind up punching the guy right beside him who's at full health.

Message 14 of 14 (62 Views)
0 Likes