Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Splicer
77 posts

Re: E3 Sony Presentation

[ Edited ]
Jun 11, 2013

Here's my opinion:

Enjoy your Mario Kart then, i will happily throw 50 dollars a year at Sony to enjoy a superior console with state of the art design.

Saying that Mario Kart is "more fun" or has more "playability" (whatever that means) is a ridiculous thing to say even if it is just an opinion.

The Wii-U is an underpowered system and if it wasn't for the first party games it wouldn't be worth owning, even with that being said, the first party games aren't even on the Xbone's level. (In fact it's not even on the PS3 or 360's level.)

I grew up with Nintendo systems and i can assure you i love Nintendo more than you do, but i'm a realist and i'm not afraid to admit something even if i don't agree with it... The PS4 is the superior system no matter which way you slice it.

Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 101 (385 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2841 posts

Jun 11, 2013

+ 399$, very good move Sony

+ used games will work on PS4 (the applause in the audience was epic, for like 30 seconds long) and no internet connection required (again a 30 second applause)

+ a lot of exclusive DLC content from third party games (watch dogs, batman arkham origins, assassin's creed 4 black flag and more), while microsoft only has timed exclusive DLC for only 2 dumb first person shooters (CoD ghosts and BF4)

- no free online anymore, while it is understandable, because they have to expand on it and they want to make it the best online service there is, that's going to cost a lot of money, so I understand why they do it, and it's good that they do it via PS+, but for me personally (like Aureilia also pointed out) it isn't working, all the games I want I buy when they are released, so when an interesting game pops up on PS+, I already have it, that said, I think it's way better than the xbox one, it was so funny when they announced their version of PS+ which was 2 games a month, not only are that less games than PS+, they were Assassin's Creed 2 and Halo 3, both 4 year old games, you could even hear the audience laugh about it, that was pretty funny, anyway, for me it's disappointing, but understandable...

- WHERE WERE THE EXCLUSIVES! Seriously Sony, you have 14 first party studio's all working on PS4 titles, if I'm not mistaken you said that you have 20 games coming to PS4 exclusively in the first year, then why did you only reveal 1 more exclusive? (the order 1886, which is created by Ready at Dawn or Santa Monice or both, I'm confused, that that mean that Santa Monica isn't working on an other PS4 title, if so that would be disappointing), on top of the 4 we had at the playstation meeting (Knack, Killzone Shadowfall, Infamous Second Son and Driveclub)), Microsoft showed 20 games at their conference, ok, they were pretty **bleep**, a lot of shooters and the one that weren't shooters were giant quick time events (talking RYSE here obviously), only Quantum Break looks interesting, the rest is just the same old crap, but the problem is, is that Sony is known for it's great exclusives, but Sony let Microsoft walk away with it, and that's a shame, because they could have crushed Microsoft in all departments, anyway, I seriously hope more titles get announced when we get closer to launch, even though Infamous Second Son is spectacular and will justify for me buying a ps4 alone, it is not for many others (again looking at Aureilia), she needs more games Sony, show them, because else some people will go to the xbox one (she will not, but others will) because they think Microsoft has the games, and they ignore the used games/always online/kinect privacy issues/and other crap, so Sony, show more exclusives very soon!

Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 101 (307 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1994 posts

Jun 11, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

+ used games will work on PS4 (the applause in the audience was epic, for like 30 seconds long) and no internet connection required (again a 30 second applause)

+ a lot of exclusive DLC content from third party games (watch dogs, batman arkham origins, assassin's creed 4 black flag and more), while microsoft only has timed exclusive DLC for only 2 dumb first person shooters (CoD ghosts and BF4)

- no free online anymore, while it is understandable, because they have to expand on it and they want to make it the best online service there is, that's going to cost a lot of money, so I understand why they do it, and it's good that they do it via PS+, but for me personally (like Aureilia also pointed out) it isn't working, all the games I want I buy when they are released, so when an interesting game pops up on PS+, I already have it, that said, I think it's way better than the xbox one, it was so funny when they announced their version of PS+ which was 2 games a month, not only are that less games than PS+, they were Assassin's Creed 2 and Halo 3, both 4 year old games, you could even hear the audience laugh about it, that was pretty funny, anyway, for me it's disappointing, but understandable...

- WHERE WERE THE EXCLUSIVES! Seriously Sony, you have 14 first party studio's all working on PS4 titles, if I'm not mistaken you said that you have 20 games coming to PS4 exclusively in the first year, then why did you only reveal 1 more exclusive? (the order 1886, which is created by Ready at Dawn or Santa Monice or both, I'm confused, that that mean that Santa Monica isn't working on an other PS4 title, if so that would be disappointing), on top of the 4 we had at the playstation meeting (Knack, Killzone Shadowfall, Infamous Second Son and Driveclub)), Microsoft showed 20 games at their conference, ok, they were pretty **bleep**, a lot of shooters and the one that weren't shooters were giant quick time events (talking RYSE here obviously), only Quantum Break looks interesting, the rest is just the same old crap, but the problem is, is that Sony is known for it's great exclusives, but Sony let Microsoft walk away with it, and that's a shame, because they could have crushed Microsoft in all departments, anyway, I seriously hope more titles get announced when we get closer to launch, even though Infamous Second Son is spectacular and will justify for me buying a ps4 alone, it is not for many others (again looking at Aureilia), she needs more games Sony, show them, because else some people will go to the xbox one (she will not, but others will) because they think Microsoft has the games, and they ignore the used games/always online/kinect privacy issues/and other crap, so Sony, show more exclusives very soon!

Pretty much sums it up for me. The PS4 isn't going to be a day 1 purchase for me but will be a buy eventually because Kingdom Hearts 3.

Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 101 (289 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
349 posts

Jun 11, 2013

I'm disappointed that you have to get PS+ to play multiplayer now. IMO Ubisoft won with The Crew and The Division.

Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 101 (281 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3532 posts

Jun 11, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

BF4 is very intelligent ^_^.

Well actually I've never touched BF3, so maybe this particular line of battlefield isn't as good, but Bad Company 2 was anti-dumb, enjoyed it a lot playing at my friend's house in the summer past. 

Do you feel me?

Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 101 (271 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
210 posts

Jun 11, 2013

BF3 was probably the best fps I've ever played.

Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 101 (248 Views)
Lombax Warrior
111 posts

Jun 11, 2013

Playstation FTW!!!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 101 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Jun 11, 2013

Are people really complaining about PS+ being mandatory?? Yet we all want dedicated servees & a better PSN ?? server maintenance across 3 platforms isn't cheap by the way.

Also PS4 launches in 4 - 5 months with 2 major gaming events left did you really expect Sony to reveal everything at E3? 

Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 101 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4078 posts

Jun 11, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

Are people really complaining about PS+ being mandatory?? Yet we all want dedicated servees & a better PSN ?? server maintenance across 3 platforms isn't cheap by the way.

Also PS4 launches in 4 - 5 months with 2 major gaming events left did you really expect Sony to reveal everything at E3? 

People don't understand how much Networking costs, if you head to PS general, it is a mess right there and there's a mini war going on. 

I saw this coming awhile back ago when they first inroduced it to ps3, It's cheaper then XB gold and it offers much , much better benefits, **** you already get 4 games free on the ps4. People are going to complain about up till launch and then it will settle down.

-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 101 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
178 posts

Jun 11, 2013
While I was expecting more first party reveals, remember that Sony announced most of their marquee titles at the console reveal (Killzone and Infamous). This killed the surprise factor for me. As for the One, I didn't find any exclusive particularly notable. Ryse was visually impressive, but for an action game, was a QTE party. Project Spark was cool, but I have a feeling it's more limiting in content than it appears. Visually, I think The Dark Sorcerer stole the show (yes, it's a tech demo, but looking back at QD's repertoire, their games visually have matched, if not surpassed, their tech demos). The exclusive content will come, I'm not concerned about that. It's scary that Sony for the masses, or so it seems from media coverage and Internet polls, has won E3 without revealing a megaton title.
Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 101 (145 Views)
0 Likes