Fender Bender
3354 posts

Re: Ellen Page Calls Out ND For Ripping Off Her Likeness!

Jun 24, 2013

Litsa_Kardassis wrote:
Obvious troll is obvious. I am done.

I just love how people resort to name calling when they've lost an arguement.

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us

"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 41 of 104 (396 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2633 posts

Jun 24, 2013

Litsa_Kardassis wrote:

I don't think its ripped off her likeness so much. The final model looks nothing like her IMO. Ellie looks FAR too young.

The personality traits are not exclusive to Ellen Page either. I like Ellen Page but I think she is being silly about this. Is Christian Bale or Josh Brolin going to attack next saying Joel looked too much like them?

Christian Bale eh pretty cool guy, eh visits shooting victims and flies kids with leukemia to Disneyland. I think he has much better things on to-do list than get irate over a trivial resemblance to his appearances in movie where his MAGICAL FACIAL HAIR was present.

Speaking of Bale, you people should watch 3:10 to Yuma and The Flowers of War. His most overlooked gems!

yeehaw i'm a cowboy now
Message 42 of 104 (392 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
391 posts

Jun 24, 2013
Ellen isn't the best actress just because she has won some Oscars. Look at Citizen Kane...
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde
Message 43 of 104 (383 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1808 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 24, 2013

I thought Ellie looked like Ellen. Also age isnt a real factor many older people play younger people. To be honest on the 1337 livestream I said if a movie happen Ellen should play Ellie (look a Juno and that hero) she would be the perfect Ellie. On another note I think Beyond might be better but we will see. Also Eye just made a point yet you guys attacked lol.

Edit: For all we know Ellen could be joking or ND did take insparation from her, we dont have solid facts.

Message 44 of 104 (371 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
317 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 24, 2013
The overreaction is strong in this one. Here's the AMA from reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/1gxgfx/i_am_actress_ellen_page_amaa/

Reddit hip style of answering questions that just got misleadingly blown out of proportion. "Ellen starts war, calls out ND BS" is str8 up hilarious. Attention seekin title is attention seekin, but if you spare the time and read the ama, it was nothin.
"If your choice is to save me over everybody else in the world then...ok. I trust you now and let’s live life.." ~TheVulcanSalute
Message 45 of 104 (344 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1363 posts

Jun 24, 2013
The final version of Ellie looks nothing like Ellen Page. Stupid.
Message 46 of 104 (340 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
580 posts

Jun 24, 2013
Eyecue you make way too many threads that has to with ND in a negative way. I understand Ellie does look like Ellen Page in a way, but they changed enough of her to look different from Ellen. Sorry but it just seems like you wanna find reasons to hate on ND and its getting really old now.
Message 47 of 104 (325 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
289 posts

Jun 24, 2013
Old Ellie looks like Page... New Eliie not so much
Message 48 of 104 (314 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2633 posts

Jun 24, 2013

homes500 wrote:
Eyecue you make way too many threads that has to with ND in a negative way. I understand Ellie does look like Ellen Page in a way, but they changed enough of her to look different from Ellen. Sorry but it just seems like you wanna find reasons to hate on ND and its getting really old now.

You must be new here.

yeehaw i'm a cowboy now
Message 49 of 104 (308 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1225 posts

Jun 24, 2013

EyeCue86 wrote:

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/06/24/ellen-page-doesnt-appreciate-the-use-of-her-likeness-in-the-l...

Good for her. Ellie blatanly reminds me of Ellen Page even with the mods ND did to her face.

You love all this attention, don't you Eyeball?

The Last of Us: 96% Metacritic!!!
Message 50 of 104 (295 Views)
0 Likes