Ghost of Sparta
15166 posts

Re: Ellie - I'm in love

Jun 29, 2013

Carrioner wrote:

dh0rmazine wrote:

Probably because our friendly AI has a tendency to dart out from cover to the most obvious places for seemingly no reason at the most random times. I swear Tess was hyped on some sort of speed, she would not sit still and if the enemies could spot her I'd have been dead so many times.

That only means that the AI is badly designed
. For example there are 2 dudes close to eachother like 0,5m away BUT one is a bit at the back. You grab him he make some sounds. How come the other guy doesn't hear it?

All that (AI, bugs) means I can't give this game 10/10

Do you think that they couldn't have made it that way? It's definitely a design decision. And with friendly AI it's next to impossible to have them react to things perfectly. 

Message 11 of 19 (372 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
88 posts

Jun 29, 2013
I thought this video was going to be some cheesy weird ellie compilation with country music in the background.
Message 12 of 19 (371 Views)
First Son
10 posts

Jun 29, 2013

CALL THE COPS, PEDOPHILE!!!

Neeh Ellie is awesome, couldn't agree more.

Message 13 of 19 (333 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
564 posts

Jun 29, 2013

Well, I feel like I just want to protect her, I don't know what brings up that emotion. I feel like I am some kind of a father figure... probably strange as I'm relatively young. It's just so satisfying to kill/brutally damage the hunters/infected that try to hurt or otherwise harm her. Equally satisfying to be her and just be independent in... oh well, majority of the people know it already anyway, in Winter.

It is kind of depressing to see some of the possible death scenes e.g. from a Clicker. It just disturbs... Smiley Tongue

I have acquired the grade of Master in The Last of Us story/character/game knowledge as I have played it through 9 times.

... I have no life.
Message 14 of 19 (316 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
393 posts

Jun 29, 2013

My first playthrough was fine, the way they take cover together but the rest I had this glitch Smiley Sad

Off topic: On a side note im curious as to who people feel more attacthed to Clementine or Ellie, its so tough for me. I guess I would side a bit more with Clem just because she seemed so fragile and needed more protecting as she was only 8 where as Ellie is capable but obviously also needs protecting.

photo psd_signature_mass_effect_by_urrrrrrrrr-d4rckz9_zps4cdccc04.png
Message 15 of 19 (308 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
88 posts

Jun 29, 2013
^^Ellie easily, she seemed closest to a real girl out of any game character. Clem's character wasn't that interesting to be honest, it was just that you have to act like a father and try and make the right decisions to protect her, but you could of swapped her character for any other girl in the world and had the same emotions. There was never really a point in time that I liked Clem more than Lee. whereas Ellie was by far my favourite character of TLoU.
Message 16 of 19 (290 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
61 posts

Jun 30, 2013

I felt a connection with Ellie mainly because shes 14 and I'm 15. Shes cute though.

Message 17 of 19 (256 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
88 posts

Jun 30, 2013
I wish I was 15... then I wouldn't feel like Dave... yaknowhatimsayin?
Message 18 of 19 (248 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
2633 posts

Jun 30, 2013

Juzzx wrote:
I wish I was 15... then I wouldn't feel like Dave... yaknowhatimsayin?

That's probably what David wishes. And as such, it means that you're still feeling like him!

yeehaw i'm a cowboy now
Message 19 of 19 (243 Views)
0 Likes