Jun 16 2013
By: Carrioner Sackboy 461 posts

Ellie - I'm in love

18 replies 1852 views Edited Jun 16, 2013

The Last of Us....

Man.. I'm in love with Ellie Smiley Very Happy

She is just awesome the way she looks, talks, acts.

Sometimes it just like to stop and check what she will do next. She reacts on your flashlight, whistle, walks on kerbstones, helps you in fight.

This is the BEST game comrade EVER

BUT

Also I don't understand how come enemies like infected or human eniemies CAN'T SPOT anyone who is with you. They can full sprint out in the open and eniemies are like "noup I will pretend nothing is there"

photo YT01.png
Made by Carrioner photo GoWMYSIGNATURE.jpg
[url=http://www.yourgamercards.net/profile/Carrioner/][img]http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/Carrioner.png[/img][/url]
Message 1 of 19 (1,852 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
13545 posts

Re: Ellie - I'm in love

Jun 16, 2013

Yeah seen that too, when I'm being careful not to be seen Tess and Ellie just run around and the AI doesn't register them or something. I notice it mostly in the parts where you have to sneak past the guards.

Message 2 of 19 (1,842 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2562 posts

Jun 16, 2013

Probably because our friendly AI has a tendency to dart out from cover to the most obvious places for seemingly no reason at the most random times. I swear Tess was hyped on some sort of speed, she would not sit still and if the enemies could spot her I'd have been dead so many times.

Message 3 of 19 (1,820 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
461 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 16, 2013

dh0rmazine wrote:

Probably because our friendly AI has a tendency to dart out from cover to the most obvious places for seemingly no reason at the most random times. I swear Tess was hyped on some sort of speed, she would not sit still and if the enemies could spot her I'd have been dead so many times.

That only means that the AI is badly designed
. For example there are 2 dudes close to eachother like 0,5m away BUT one is a bit at the back. You grab him he make some sounds. How come the other guy doesn't hear it?

All that (AI, bugs) means I can't give this game 10/10

photo YT01.png
Made by Carrioner photo GoWMYSIGNATURE.jpg
[url=http://www.yourgamercards.net/profile/Carrioner/][img]http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/Carrioner.png[/img][/url]
Message 4 of 19 (1,777 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2633 posts

Jun 29, 2013

Being in love with Ellie is David's job.

yeehaw i'm a cowboy now
Message 5 of 19 (1,538 Views)
Splicer
73 posts

Jun 29, 2013
In glad that they don't set off enemy AI. I know I would get **bleep** if I'm trying to stealth an Ellie set off a clicker
Message 6 of 19 (1,526 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1531 posts

Jun 29, 2013

I also noticed that the AI HAVE to be directly beside you if they're using the same piece of cover.  So many times I'm waiting around the corner of a car or something while an emeny is coming and can't back up because one of the AI is sitting directly behind me.

Message 7 of 19 (1,512 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
88 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 29, 2013

What happened to you never happened to me and i've played through the game twice so it must be a pretty rare bug, I found the system way better that you can "walk through" your companions unlike in uncharted when you'd be low on health and try and go into cover but get blocked by your companion and die.

Oh and...who isn't in love with Ellie? lol.

Message 8 of 19 (1,491 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2633 posts

Jun 29, 2013

oh so you mean that sort of love.

yeehaw i'm a cowboy now
Message 9 of 19 (1,485 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
187 posts

Jun 29, 2013

Carrioner wrote:

The Last of Us....

Man.. I'm in love with Ellie Smiley Very Happy

She is just awesome the way she looks, talks, acts.

Sometimes it just like to stop and check what she will do next. She reacts on your flashlight, whistle, walks on kerbstones, helps you in fight.

This is the BEST game comrade EVER

BUT

Also I don't understand how come enemies like infected or human eniemies CAN'T SPOT anyone who is with you. They can full sprint out in the open and eniemies are like "noup I will pretend nothing is there"

Lol, hopefully Joel hasn't forgotten that she is only fourteen years old. To be honest after listening to her potty mouth for awhile I at times forgot she was only fourteen years old.

Message 10 of 19 (696 Views)
0 Likes