Wastelander
769 posts

Re: Ellie MP skin?

[ Edited ]
Jun 8, 2013

Are you really resorting to ending all of your comments with an insult? No one cares about your crappy opinions.

Reading through everyone else's replies, no one insulted you once. You seem maaaaaad.

sig.png

Message 91 of 120 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
72 posts

Jun 8, 2013

loakum wrote:

Yeah, it's pretty obvious from a business standpoint, killing a kid (Ellie) won't go over well. Fox News would have a field day, and overly sensitive gamers would form petitions to boycott, ect, ect. However in a Post Pandemic World (and in real life war zones around the world) child soilders are a very real threat. you either kill them, or they will kill you. Metal Gear Solid talks about this with their "Jack the Ripper" aka "Raiden" storyline.

Many games and film have kids dying, apparently it is okay as long as your not killing them with your character. If you're going to say don't kill kids in games because they are innocent and it is not okay in the real world, well then why can we kill any innocent people in games? That's my point, it is an idiotic line. 

Message 92 of 120 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
769 posts

Jun 8, 2013

lmfao @ panda PMing me and trying to spoil the game.

sig.png

Message 93 of 120 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
72 posts

Jun 8, 2013

PsiloCube wrote:

Are you really resorting to ending all of your comments with an insult? No one cares about your crappy opinions.

Reading through everyone else's replies, no one insulted you once. You seem maaaaaad.

It was a legitimate question. Why would I be mad? I'm not the on who can't explain themsevles. 

Explain why I should want to kill an innocent 18 year old because he is legally adult over a murderer who's 17? Explain that. Rationalise it, oh wait you can't. 

Message 94 of 120 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
769 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 8, 2013

What part of "no one cares about your crappy opinion" don't you get? You're an internet bully trying to force people to think like you. No one wants to discuss anything with someone who believes their opinion is the only right answer. Get over yourself you spoiled little brat.

Honestly, what kind of person tries to spoil a game for someone over an arguement? How much of a cry baby can you be? lmao.

sig.png

Message 95 of 120 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
72 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 8, 2013

PsiloCube wrote:

What part of "no one cares about your crappy opinion" don't you get? You're an internet bully trying to force people to think like you. No one wants to discuss anything with someone who believes their opinion is the only right answer. Get over yourself you spoiled little brat.

I'm a bully for asking for a legitimate reason that you can't provide? Lol! U mad? 

It's not nice when your narrow mindset gets challenged and you can't defend it. 

Message 96 of 120 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
769 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 8, 2013

You're a bully for insulting people for no reason and sending me private messages with the game's ending in the subject so that I can't avoid it. You're a class act, what are you, 10?

You even went as far to say, "you should be more careful with who you mess with"

lmfao

sig.png

Message 97 of 120 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Jun 8, 2013

pandasftuw wrote:

loakum wrote:

Yeah, it's pretty obvious from a business standpoint, killing a kid (Ellie) won't go over well. Fox News would have a field day, and overly sensitive gamers would form petitions to boycott, ect, ect. However in a Post Pandemic World (and in real life war zones around the world) child soilders are a very real threat. you either kill them, or they will kill you. Metal Gear Solid talks about this with their "Jack the Ripper" aka "Raiden" storyline.

Many games and film have kids dying, apparently it is okay as long as your not killing them with your character. If you're going to say don't kill kids in games because they are innocent and it is not okay in the real world, well then why can we kill any innocent people in games? That's my point, it is an idiotic line. 

whoa, whoa young padawan. I'm not taking either side on this issue...basically because I don't care either way. lol, from a business standpoint it would be a bad move, because it'a a major social tabboo to murder children, even if it's just in a video game. Now would I kill a kid? Sure. If a kid was trying to kill me, that kid would never make it to adulthood. But that's just because I lack morals and standards. lol.

Message 98 of 120 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1424 posts

Jun 8, 2013

How many pages has this argument spawned?

How about we all just have some nice, friendly discussion?

Message 99 of 120 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
72 posts

Jun 8, 2013

PsiloCube wrote:

You're a bully for insulting people for no reason and sending me private messages with the game's ending in the subject so that I can't avoid it. You're a class act, what are you, 10?

You even went as far to say, "you should be more careful with who you mess with"

lmfao

Yes I'm 10 and I'm so innocent, so how can I be a bully? Hmmm....

Message 100 of 120 (176 Views)
0 Likes