Splicer
72 posts

Re: Ellie MP skin?

[ Edited ]
Jun 7, 2013

But you don't become evil at 18 and under 18's are capable of evil.

You people are anti free speech, this is a game and she should be playable if they want her to be. 

Message 51 of 120 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
746 posts

Jun 7, 2013
is she playable? (in bot singleplayer and multiplayer)
Message 52 of 120 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1590 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 7, 2013

pandasftuw wrote:

But you don't become evil at 18 and under 18's are capable of evil.

You people are anti free speech, this is a game and she should be playable if they want her to be. 

I never said that actually, I wasn't even (mainly) talking about evil.

At 18 a majority of people view that you lose most of your innocence. Another thing, someone younger then 18 is often viewed as defenseless or weaker then an adult(obviously there is a scale depending on how close to maturity).

I do think that Ellie should be a part since it is a M rated game but there is a difference between child violence and adult.

We're not anti free speech, you're freely voicing your opinion and us ours. If you're saying your opinion is greater then that's pretty ironic.    

Also, would it be to much to ask that you use the quote button underneath the autosave time at the top right.

@iStiv

I believe Naughty Dog said that Joel was the only playable character, not sure though.

Message 53 of 120 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
72 posts

Jun 7, 2013
I heard a section in sp.
Message 54 of 120 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
72 posts

Jun 7, 2013
Well that is an incorrect view. All the arguments against her are about age but age doesn't equal innocence absolutely.

No, I will not use a quote button, on all other sites I have used it automatically quotes who you are replying. Ain't nobody got time to do it manually. What are we? Animals?
Message 55 of 120 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2179 posts

Jun 7, 2013

I read on the first page that we are getting female customs. If its true, I give no **bleep** if Ellie is playable or not......

Message 56 of 120 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3236 posts

Jun 7, 2013
Ellie will never be playable in MP. Much like the young drake fiasco, they won't allow it. Anti-game activists would be all over this if they did have Ellie in MP.

Nerf
Buff
Patch
Adapt

My Twitch

photo tumblr_mf1ussHvgx1qfdlxyo1_1280.png
Message 57 of 120 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1590 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 7, 2013

pandasftuw wrote:
Well that is an incorrect view. All the arguments against her are about age but age doesn't equal innocence absolutely.

No, I will not use a quote button, on all other sites I have used it automatically quotes who you are replying. Ain't nobody got time to do it manually. What are we? Animals?

But the majority of people associate age with innocence.

If we're not animals then shouldn't we be polite and go the extra mile? I find it rude not to quote as it causes confusion.

Message 58 of 120 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
72 posts

Jun 7, 2013
Well here in the UK many are scared of the youth, so that's not entirely true. Again it is a wrong association for the most part, you don't lose your innocence at 18, that's idiotic. Nor do you have does because of your age.

I'll live with you finding it rude.
Message 59 of 120 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1590 posts

Jun 8, 2013

pandasftuw wrote:
Well here in the UK many are scared of the youth, so that's not entirely true. Again it is a wrong association for the most part, you don't lose your innocence at 18, that's idiotic. Nor do you have does because of your age.

MAJORITY, do you know what it means? Because the majority of people aren't scared of a 5 year old(and as I've said there is a scale depending on how close to an adult).

So, newborns compaired to 40 year old men have, on average, the same level of innocence, that's what you're saying,

Message 60 of 120 (76 Views)
0 Likes