Hekseville Citizen
349 posts

Re: Ellie MP skin?

Jun 8, 2013

If you pre-order from gamestop, once you finish the story, you'll unlock Joel and Ellie skins.

Message 61 of 120 (340 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
72 posts

Jun 8, 2013
Why do you have to resort to dumb straw man arguments about things I've never said?

No they are not scared of 5 year olds but they can be scared of teenagers which still aren't classed as adults.

So, does a 15 year old who raped and murdered a girl have, on average the same level of innocence as a 40 year old who has never harmed anyone? This is what I'm saying not your laughable straw man argument. Try again.
Message 62 of 120 (340 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
746 posts

Jun 8, 2013

why would they put a singleplayer bonus along with the multiplayer ones?

Message 63 of 120 (332 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1603 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 8, 2013

pandasftuw wrote:
Why do you have to resort to dumb straw man arguments about things I've never said?

No they are not scared of 5 year olds but they can be scared of teenagers which still aren't classed as adults.

So, does a 15 year old who raped and murdered a girl have, on average the same level of innocence as a 40 year old who has never harmed anyone? This is what I'm saying not your laughable straw man argument. Try again.

I never said those words in that order in my reply, ergo you have a dumb straw man arguement. Come back when you have a real arguement, or better yet, don't.

Message 64 of 120 (321 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
72 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 8, 2013

How can I have a straw man argument when I haven't even argued against what you've said never minded something you didn't say. smh

Also, you have no response to my actual statement? So you concede a child can be less innocent than an adult? Great, you should already know this, but great.

Message 65 of 120 (315 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
232 posts

Jun 8, 2013
I was curious guys. I didn't mean to start a war for Ellie.
No matter the innocence level of anyone under 18 is considered child. That's the main point but I thought ND would take this a step further so that's why I asked about Ellie
Message 66 of 120 (309 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1350 posts

Jun 8, 2013

pandasftuw wrote:

How can I have a straw man argument when I haven't even argued against what you've said never minded something you didn't say. smh

Also, you have no response to my actual statement? So you concede a child can be less innocent than an adult? Great, you should already know this, but great.

Holy cow, give up already. Children aremore innocent then adults. Why? It's the way culture works. Some things just shouldn't be said or done. It's the same reason that people can't walk down any street nude. You just, don't.

Message 67 of 120 (307 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
72 posts

Jun 8, 2013
Why would I give up when you can't even address my example of a child being less innocent than an adult.? Obviously you should give up.

Some things just shouldn't be done? Like killing innocent people in general regardless of age?
Message 68 of 120 (304 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1603 posts

Jun 8, 2013

pandasftuw wrote:

lol, we wern't even arguing that you dolt. Just proves why you I'm not going to argue someone who can't.

Message 69 of 120 (303 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1424 posts

Jun 8, 2013

pandasftuw wrote:
Why would I give up when you can't even address my example of a child being less innocent than an adult.? Obviously you should give up.

Some things just shouldn't be done? Like killing innocent people in general regardless of age?

Can you just accept the fact that people have different opinions? Smiley Happy

Message 70 of 120 (292 Views)
0 Likes