Gaming Beast
1866 posts

Re: Ellie & Rileys Relationship?

[ Edited ]
Feb 4, 2014

MaidenVelka wrote:

Yes, I watched that scene, and thought nothing romantic of it.  It was one friend acting like an infected, to scare the **** out of the other.  She put mouth to skin not because they are/were an item, but because they are comfortable with each other.  There's A LOT of cultures these days that see physical contact as taboo, especially with religion involved, but think about it.  Is it really a big deal if a friend pretends to bite your neck?  Is that automatically stating that there are intimate feelings between the two of you?  Or is it just a stupid joke, with someone you are friendly with?

Sorry if it sounded like I was making it a big deal. But what I meant is that other people might find that "too" comforting. I don't necessarily believe that although I can see why people might think so.

young beard signature
Message 41 of 76 (338 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1335 posts

Feb 4, 2014

YoungBeard wrote:

MaidenVelka wrote:

Yes, I watched that scene, and thought nothing romantic of it.  It was one friend acting like an infected, to scare the **** out of the other.  She put mouth to skin not because they are/were an item, but because they are comfortable with each other.  There's A LOT of cultures these days that see physical contact as taboo, especially with religion involved, but think about it.  Is it really a big deal if a friend pretends to bite your neck?  Is that automatically stating that there are intimate feelings between the two of you?  Or is it just a stupid joke, with someone you are friendly with?

SOrry if it sounded like I was making it a big deal. But what I meant is that other people might find that "too" comforting. I don't necessarily believe that although Ican see why people might think so.

Indeed! We are looking forward to a more playful side of the game. For all the good reasons, whatever they are :]

Be it romantic, playful or just friendly, girls having fun is always fun to play!

Message 42 of 76 (332 Views)
Naughty Host
9402 posts

Feb 4, 2014
Stop destroying dreams, people!

Message 43 of 76 (330 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1866 posts

Feb 4, 2014

AKyemeni wrote:

All your hopes and dreams will be crushed right here if the DLC doesn't have that "romance" that you crave for :smileytongue:

young beard signature
Message 44 of 76 (323 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1335 posts

Feb 4, 2014

YoungBeard wrote:

AKyemeni wrote:

All your hopes and dreams will be crushed right here if the DLC doesn't have that "romance" that you  I crave for :smileytongue:

Fixed that for you.

Message 45 of 76 (316 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1866 posts

Feb 4, 2014

conquerator3 wrote:

YoungBeard wrote:

AKyemeni wrote:

All your hopes and dreams will be crushed right here if the DLC doesn't have that "romance" that you  WE crave for :smileytongue:

Fixed that for you.

Don't worry. I fixed that for ALL of us :smileywink:

young beard signature
Message 46 of 76 (314 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1335 posts

Feb 4, 2014

YoungBeard wrote:

conquerator3 wrote:

YoungBeard wrote:

AKyemeni wrote:

All your hopes and dreams will be crushed right here if the DLC doesn't have that "romance" that you  WE crave for :smileytongue:

Fixed that for you.

Don't worry. I fixed that for ALL of us :smileywink:

Tsk,  that's exactly what I meant to write... Then I changed it ;(

The humanity depends on the quality of this DLC... don't you destroy us ND!

Message 47 of 76 (306 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2693 posts

Feb 6, 2014

Oh for crying out loud why is it that people always jump to the "they must be gay" line of thinking when there are two people of the same sex that are close to one another(especially females as girls just operate differently from guys). The same thing happend with Tomb Raider and how lots of people now ship Lara and Sam together despite there being some actuall evidence that one if not both are into guys.

Message 48 of 76 (279 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1335 posts

Feb 6, 2014

murphdawg1 wrote:

Oh for crying out loud why is it that people always jump to the "they must be gay" line of thinking when there are two people of the same sex that are close to one another(especially females as girls just operate differently from guys). The same thing happend with Tomb Raider and how lots of people now ship Lara and Sam together despite there being some actuall evidence that one if not both are into guys.

Even if people were doing that (though I think we're mostly joking), nobody says it's right or wrong, truth or false, do we?

Of course she isn't gay... But the forums get more entertaining when there is a somewhat controversial topic ;D

Message 49 of 76 (272 Views)
Gaming Beast
1866 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 6, 2014

murphdawg1 wrote:

Well.... there is more discussion with this topic. And as conquerator3 said, we love controversy :smileywink:

young beard signature
Message 50 of 76 (265 Views)
0 Likes