Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 25 2014
By: ENCYT First Son 2 posts

Ending bugged.

4 replies 167 views Edited May 25, 2014
When I enter the surgery room where Ellie is, i can only kill the surgeons and nothing else, after a while 2 guards come in and kill me. On the walkthroughs I noticed the doors to the surgery room are closed and you need to open them, on my game however, they are already opened. Anyone with the same problem?
Message 1 of 5 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
184 posts

Re: Ending bugged.

May 25, 2014
I want you to solve your problems by becoming rich!
Message 2 of 5 (144 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

May 25, 2014
What is this supposed to mean?
Message 3 of 5 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
108 posts

May 26, 2014

He's just being a tool.

Sucks that happened.  Only thing you can really do is try reloading the game.  If that doesn't work, you don't have much choice but to start a new game.  There are many bugs that seem to come out of nowhere with this game.  Very random.

Just had a bug today that allowed me to ride horseback from Tommy's hydroelectric plant all the way to the ranch without a single hunter showing up (the scene of the horse jumping the log and a molotov igniting did not happen).  After exploring for awhile, I had to reload and it happened again.  I had to quit all the way out of the game to get it to work right again.  I've had this game about eight months and have played through every mode (finishing up Grounded+ now).

Tomorrow is pretty much my last day with PS3 version of TLOU.  Watchdogs will hold me over until TLOU:Remastered comes out.  Here's hoping the massive amount of bugs are fixed.

Message 4 of 5 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
184 posts

May 26, 2014
Sorry, I was watching The Wolf on Wallstreet
Message 5 of 5 (93 Views)
0 Likes