Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Splicer
73 posts

Re: Europe UNCUT PATCH

Jul 4, 2013
Does anyone know if the multiplayer is censored in australia to cause I think it might be.
Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 34 (148 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Feb 6, 2014

Sony should allow to uncensored eu version for all this players, who want that. They could make patch where we could turn on/off censored. Probably It should solve problem, becouse if someone dont want more blood,dont have to turn on it, and all others 99%,'ll enjoy the game. I dont understand why If I'm 18+ years old, and I bought the game, they,'ll tell me what's good for me? Game is dedicated to adult, not child, so we shouldnt deprived possibility to choose. Players in USA can enjoy full version, but we (EU players) can use only demo. ;/ If someone responsible to changes read that, please consider our opinion,becouse it's not only my opinion, but also other players from EU.

Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 34 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3490 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 6, 2014

WinterEdit wrote:

TekGR wrote:

Check this thread. http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/The-Last-of-Us-Censorship-Compared...

No, i m not  from Germany,all the Europe copies are cencored,look on forums and stuff..

As I said, I am from Finland (northern Europe) and it has dismemberments, heads blowing off and gore... but it could be that cleaner version elsewhere in Europe, of course.

I thought it's censored here as well. Are you sure you're playing EU copy?

I know that the SP is uncensored, but I didn't expect MP to be as well.

Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 34 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1334 posts

Feb 6, 2014

Alluboy_ wrote:

WinterEdit wrote:

TekGR wrote:

Check this thread. http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/The-Last-of-Us-Censorship-Compared...

No, i m not  from Germany,all the Europe copies are cencored,look on forums and stuff..

As I said, I am from Finland (northern Europe) and it has dismemberments, heads blowing off and gore... but it could be that cleaner version elsewhere in Europe, of course.

I thought it's censored here as well. Are you sure you're playing EU copy?

I know that the SP is uncensored, but I didn't expect MP to be as well.

Yeah maybe he confused the two?

ONLY the MP is censored :]

Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 34 (46 Views)
0 Likes