Jul 01 2013
By: TekGR First Son 22 posts

Europe UNCUT PATCH

33 replies 820 views Edited Jul 1, 2013

Can we get an uncut patch on europe?? They treat us all we are all from germany... Cmon ,no dismeberments and reduced blood,seriously? I refuse to play the game ,although i bought it... But i know a fix isnt coming,because sony europe is so scared to release a cut version only in GERMAN,like other third party developers do.. **bleep** it

Message 1 of 34 (820 Views)
Lombax Warrior
136 posts

I hope so!   Check out my thread, I did a quick compare b...

Jul 1, 2013

I hope so!

Check out my thread, I did a quick compare between the two versions:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/The-Last-of-Us-Censorship-Compared...

Message 2 of 34 (812 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
564 posts

Re: Europe UNCUT PATCH

Jul 1, 2013

TekGR wrote:

Can we get an uncut patch on europe?? They treat us all we are all from germany... Cmon ,no dismeberments and reduced blood,seriously? I refuse to play the game ,although i bought it... But i know a fix isnt coming,because sony europe is so scared to release a cut version only in GERMAN,like other third party developers do.. **bleep** it

Europe? I am from Finland and it is gory. Perhaps you meant Germany all along, just curious about that.

I have acquired the grade of Master in The Last of Us story/character/game knowledge as I have played it through 9 times.

... I have no life.
Message 3 of 34 (801 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Jul 1, 2013

Check this thread. http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/The-Last-of-Us-Censorship-Compared...

No, i m not  from Germany,all the Europe copies are cencored,look on forums and stuff..

Message 4 of 34 (796 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
564 posts

Jul 1, 2013

TekGR wrote:

Check this thread. http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/The-Last-of-Us-Censorship-Compared...

No, i m not  from Germany,all the Europe copies are cencored,look on forums and stuff..

As I said, I am from Finland (northern Europe) and it has dismemberments, heads blowing off and gore... but it could be that cleaner version elsewhere in Europe, of course.

I have acquired the grade of Master in The Last of Us story/character/game knowledge as I have played it through 9 times.

... I have no life.
Message 5 of 34 (790 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Jul 1, 2013

Well then , i dont really know.. Do you have dismemberments for multiplayer too?

Message 6 of 34 (774 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
564 posts

Jul 1, 2013

TekGR wrote:

Well then , i dont really know.. Do you have dismemberments for multiplayer too?

Yes, I do.

... I have no life.
Message 7 of 34 (770 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Jul 1, 2013

Well  i dont know whats going on..

Message 8 of 34 (759 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
73 posts

Jul 1, 2013
Europe and Australia are normally grouped to ether in things like this. Does this mean the Australian version is censored to too? Cause our government brought in an 18+ rating at the start of the year and of they still censore it that's bulls**t
Message 9 of 34 (758 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
564 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 1, 2013

TekGR wrote:

Well  i dont know whats going on..

I can tell my opinion, which could well be truth Smiley Happy

Finland has never censored any games except if they were some kind of sex based or such, but even Prototype, Dead Space and Manhunt (not fully sure of Manhunt though) as in few of the most violent games are uncensored here as of the violence. 

I know Australia and Germany commonly censor brutal violence in games released in their countries, but I think censoring this is kind of silly decision, considering it's 18+ in most places and they've probably seen more gore in movies.

... I have no life.
Message 10 of 34 (744 Views)
0 Likes