First Son
22 posts

Re: Europe UNCUT PATCH

Jul 1, 2013

Well Greece has never cencored a video game too.. This is a Pal edition,for most european countries,because they didnt want to create multiple version.. I dont know why Filand got no cut version. 

Message 11 of 34 (255 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 1, 2013

@WinterEdit

Can you post the disc code/SKU? You can find it on the game case and on the disc.

Mine is BCES-01584 and the MP is censored.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 12 of 34 (233 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
421 posts

Jul 1, 2013

WinterEdit wrote:

TekGR wrote:

Check this thread. http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/The-Last-of-Us-Censorship-Compared...

No, i m not  from Germany,all the Europe copies are cencored,look on forums and stuff..

As I said, I am from Finland (northern Europe) and it has dismemberments, heads blowing off and gore... but it could be that cleaner version elsewhere in Europe, of course.

I live in Finland too, bro, and my MP is definitely censored. Single player is not.

Message 13 of 34 (228 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Jul 1, 2013

bricks187 wrote:

WinterEdit wrote:

TekGR wrote:

Check this thread. http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/The-Last-of-Us-Censorship-Compared...

No, i m not  from Germany,all the Europe copies are cencored,look on forums and stuff..

As I said, I am from Finland (northern Europe) and it has dismemberments, heads blowing off and gore... but it could be that cleaner version elsewhere in Europe, of course.

I live in Finland too, bro, and my MP is definitely censored. Single player is not.

Maybe he got the NA version somehow? That's why I asked for his SKU.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 14 of 34 (220 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
564 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 1, 2013

bricks187 wrote:

WinterEdit wrote:

TekGR wrote:

Hmm, well, I have only played it 1 game (MP), and did not really pay attention. But it did seem it wasn't censored for me.

But however it was, it's kind of silly as you could do gory things in CoD: WaW multiplayer and it wasn't censored. Forgive me for bringing CoD to this discussion, but at least it's still one of the better CoD's.

There should be an option to turn gore on/off on every game for multiplayer.

Edit: Hold on, I will check the code.

I have acquired the grade of Master in The Last of Us story/character/game knowledge as I have played it through 9 times.

... I have no life.
Message 15 of 34 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
564 posts

Jul 1, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

@WinterEdit

Can you post the disc code/SKU? You can find it on the game case and on the disc.

[Sorry for double post:]

I got the same disc code, thus the multiplayer is probably censored too, then. 

I have acquired the grade of Master in The Last of Us story/character/game knowledge as I have played it through 9 times.

... I have no life.
Message 16 of 34 (212 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Jul 1, 2013

Aw.. I got the same code too... Have anyone tested if you can dismember someone in the Singleplayer,with this disc version?Because i tried a bit to headshot people,and their heads didnt cut off.. The multi is cencored 100% though...

Message 17 of 34 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
564 posts

Jul 1, 2013

TekGR wrote:

Aw.. I got the same code too... Have anyone tested if you can dismember someone in the Singleplayer,with this disc version?Because i tried a bit to headshot people,and their heads didnt cut off.. The multi is cencored 100% though...

Well at least I am 100% certain you can do that in singleplayer, at least to Infected with melee finishers (bash head to wall). Also shotguns and so can dismember humans among with Infected, but no melee finisher can dismember a human.

... I have no life.
Message 18 of 34 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
421 posts

Jul 1, 2013

Single player works for me perfectly. Shotguns and rifles dismember legs, heads and arms from every enemy, even from the dead ones.

Message 19 of 34 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2035 posts

Jul 1, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

I have BCES-01585, with MP censored.

Message 20 of 34 (185 Views)
0 Likes