Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 15 2013
By: rickyEfs_97 Hekseville Citizen 391 posts

Exactly 2 months

[ Edited ]
23 replies 263 views Edited Apr 15, 2013

In 2 months most of us will be enjoying the wonders of The Last of Us right after school or work (I hope). We'll have a complete weekend to begin and finish our adventure with Joel and Ellie.

Hopefully Naughty Dog has had the time they needed to polish and make just how they want this beautiful game.

In 2 months speculation will be over but surprises will just begin to fill the internet with rivers of ink.

2 months is all we have to wait.

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde
Message 1 of 24 (263 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
345 posts

Re: Exactly 2 months

[ Edited ]
Apr 15, 2013

Yey!!! hmm actually in my county it's already less then 2 months! if you know what i mean
and btw! the god of war tlou demo is end may!! yeyyyy

Message 2 of 24 (260 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7102 posts

Apr 15, 2013

Cookieter wrote:
Yey!!! hmm actually in my county it's already less then a month! if you know what i mean

You live in the future? That's awesome! I used to live there too! But, you know, the nuclear war makes it tough.

fadi002's Signature - The Last Of Us

Message 3 of 24 (245 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1577 posts

Apr 15, 2013

fadi002 wrote:

Cookieter wrote:
Yey!!! hmm actually in my county it's already less then a month! if you know what i mean

You live in the future? That's awesome! I used to live there too! But, you know, the nuclear war makes it tough.

He's probably gonna buy it early from people who got the game early like the people who ship it or work at Gamestop and such

Click click click click click click click click................... I need to get off the forums.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Signature created by GFXNinja/CyborgHippo
Message 4 of 24 (241 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
604 posts

Apr 15, 2013

It's pretty lame but I have an iPod app called "UC3 Weather". I originally used it as an Uncharted countdown, but you can change the date to whatever you desire. Now I have a constant update of the days, hours and seconds :smileyhappy:

Cookieter, do you live on a different planet or something? Less than a month is less than 30/31 days, which is half the wait every other country is currently experiencing... O.o

Message 5 of 24 (225 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1577 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 15, 2013

Lt_K4RL0S wrote:

It's pretty lame but I have an iPod app called "UC3 Weather". I originally used it as an Uncharted countdown, but you can change the date to whatever you desire. Now I have a constant update of the days, hours and seconds :smileyhappy:

Cookieter, do you live on a different planet or something? Less than a month is less than 30/31 days, which is half the wait every other country is currently experiencing... O.o

His country probably receives the games early for Gamestop or whatever and he probably has a friend/family who will snatch him a copy. Usually game stores just keep the games in the back of the store or whatever if I'm correct to keep in stock.

Click click click click click click click click................... I need to get off the forums.
Message 6 of 24 (212 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
604 posts

Apr 15, 2013

I'm not too sure about that mate, I mean he'd be the only guy I've ever heard of who gets such a deal. Normally if there were little loop holes like this the internet would flood with details here and there and Naughty Dog would most definetly struggle to get a lid on them. Until the game is gold he wouldn't be able to get a legitimate copy THAT early.

Message 7 of 24 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1577 posts

Apr 15, 2013

Lt_K4RL0S wrote:

I'm not too sure about that mate, I mean he'd be the only guy I've ever heard of who gets such a deal. Normally if there were little loop holes like this the internet would flood with details here and there and Naughty Dog would most definetly struggle to get a lid on them. Until the game is gold he wouldn't be able to get a legitimate copy THAT early.

Actually quite a lot of people got Bioshock Infinite that way earlier than released,I think it was like two weeks earlier so many people got the game spoiled,and most of the people got the game illegally or from stores who already had the game in stock and a friend/family managed to get them a copy. Though I'm not sure how that works.

Message 8 of 24 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Host
9026 posts

Apr 15, 2013
^ If you look deep enough, I made a thread about how to get the game early...

AKsWiseWords.png

Message 9 of 24 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7102 posts

Apr 15, 2013

AKyemeni wrote:
^ If you look deep enough, I made a thread about how to get the game early...

If you link to it, we won't have to do that.

P.S. There's also pirating the game, but all early copies and pirated copies should start leaking 5-10 days before the game comes out, not a whole month.

fadi002's Signature - The Last Of Us

Message 10 of 24 (174 Views)
0 Likes