Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Jan 16 2014
By: YoungBeard Uncharted Territory 1747 posts
Offline

FAVORITE TLOU ARTWORK?

[ Edited ]
9 replies 749 views Edited Jan 16, 2014

Now I've known that something like this posted way before. But since we are nearly 8 months ahead of TLOU's release, I thought it appropriate to recreate this topic. Of course, as the title implies: What is your favorite The Last of Us artwork. It can be ANY artwork, be it fan art or official art

My top 3 favorite

young beard signature
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 10 (749 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 06/27/2013
Offline
564 posts
 

Re: FAVORITE TLOU ARTWORK?

[ Edited ]
Jan 16, 2014

original.png

 

This was made by TomatoDragon. I remember he posted it in another thread too but I found this picture from this post of his instead.

________________________

I have acquired the grade of Master in The Last of Us story/character/game knowledge as I have played it through 9 times.

... I have no life.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 10 (731 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 03/10/2011
Offline
1747 posts
 

Re: FAVORITE TLOU ARTWORK?

Jan 16, 2014

Looks great! The black and white vibe makes it look even better

young beard signature
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 10 (722 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/20/2013
Offline
1334 posts
 

Re: FAVORITE TLOU ARTWORK?

Jan 16, 2014
The third one from the top is tops!
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 10 (707 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 03/10/2011
Offline
1747 posts
 

Re: FAVORITE TLOU ARTWORK?

[ Edited ]
Jan 16, 2014

conquerator3 wrote:
The third one from the top is tops!

Oh, come one now! That clicker is absolutely adorable. It's as it's trying to tell you that it loves you...... don't you think? Just joking of course :smileywink:

But anyways, I've veen trying to find the name of the person who made the third pic I posted. I think that person has more, I imagine them all to be very creative like this one

 

young beard signature
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 10 (704 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/20/2013
Offline
1334 posts
 

Re: FAVORITE TLOU ARTWORK?

Jan 16, 2014

YoungBeard wrote:

conquerator3 wrote:
The third one from the top is tops!

Oh, come one now! That clicker is absolutely adorable. It's as it's trying to tell you that it loves you...... don't you think? Just joking of course :smileywink:

But anyways, I've veen trying to find the name of the person who made the third pic I posted. I think that person has more, I imagine them all to be very creative like this one

 


Ow, that mangy lil'clicker! Ain't we cute? Hey, what are you.. Agh!:smileytongue:

Should your search bear fruit, let me know.

Thanks :]

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 10 (692 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 03/10/2011
Offline
1747 posts
 

Re: FAVORITE TLOU ARTWORK?

Jan 16, 2014

:smileytongue:conquerator3 wrote:

YoungBeard wrote:

conquerator3 wrote:
The third one from the top is tops!

Oh, come one now! That clicker is absolutely adorable. It's as it's trying to tell you that it loves you...... don't you think? Just joking of course :smileywink:

But anyways, I've veen trying to find the name of the person who made the third pic I posted. I think that person has more, I imagine them all to be very creative like this one

 


Ow, that mangy lil'clicker! Ain't we cute? Hey, what are you.. Agh!:smileytongue:

Should your search bear fruit, let me know.

Thanks :]




Oh yes, I will :smileyhappy:
I am actually planning on making a coputer art design of TLOU soon for a project with a friend. I took Computer/3D art last year... so hopefully those skills can help me with it. Whether this project is a success or not, we'll see :smileytongue: 
young beard signature
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 10 (685 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/20/2013
Offline
1334 posts
 

Re: FAVORITE TLOU ARTWORK?

Jan 17, 2014
Good luck then!
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 10 (662 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/22/2009
Online
1712 posts
 

Re: FAVORITE TLOU ARTWORK?

Jan 17, 2014

WinterEdit wrote:

original.png

 

This was made by TomatoDragon. I remember he posted it in another thread too but I found this picture from this post of his instead.


Thanks for the shout out, bud.  Lots of amazing art here.


Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 10 (659 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 03/10/2011
Offline
1747 posts
 

Re: FAVORITE TLOU ARTWORK?

Jan 17, 2014

@TomatoDragon Hey man, great work on that piece! Are you doing more by any chance? Always appreciate great art :smileywink: 

young beard signature
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 10 (655 Views)
Reply
0 Likes