Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Re: Fake game play footage from E3 2012 and **bleep**ed up business practices.

Jun 24, 2013

I get where you are coming from, but why create something that they wouldn't be able to follow through with? They have made 3 games on the PS3 before, so they know the limits of the system, so why make something that they couldn't put through..

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 29 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Jun 24, 2013

mujahein66 wrote:
Keep talking pal. And judging by your response you need a reality check. And your rights are just things you carry around like a shield to protect yourself. All you western Europeans just talk but can't do nothing when your rights aren't glorified and worshiped. Bunch of spoiled kids.

I will keep talking thanks. And not because you said I could, like I give a **bleep**. Because I **bleep** want to. 
So what? So what if I use something that is given to me. Haha.. you played The Last Of Us and actually used guns. It's just a shield to protect yourself you spoiled kid.
And how do you know I am a Western European kid? Hmm...?

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 29 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
355 posts

Jun 24, 2013
While the demo has different stuff in it, it's not that significant of a difference...
4. Mass Effect 2
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 29 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
769 posts

Jun 24, 2013

I didn't see a lot of animations and scenarios until I played it a second time. The enemies do choke you, you mash square and the camera zooms in. Ellie somtimes saves you with a knife to the back, it's all about getting into the scenario. I really don't see much of a difference. I've had enemies grab my gun when I'm aiming and not taking time to look left or right while fighting. They'll slam your head against shelves and throw you around. You have to play slower, let the AI work the way they're supposed to.

sig.png

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 29 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
364 posts

Jun 24, 2013

Karl Hates GT5.... you were in a TLA video, weren't you? :smileytongue:

Signature Size for Contest July TLOU photo FINALSARAH_zpse2590fe2.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 29 (148 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Jun 24, 2013
Yeah you don't seem to understand irony when I. Said keep talking but whatever. So you are comparing tools given to you in a game to self-entitled rights? Makes perfect sense. You probably think WiFi is a human right or the right to **bleep** people off without consequence is a right too. It is isn't hard to identify western Europeans given their boasting of self styled titles and rights and their huge egos, both of which you embody. Come on over to Russia and eastern Europe and you will see how we take care of you emasculated western Europeans.
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 29 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
179 posts

Jun 24, 2013

You do sound a bit spoiled. You also come off as someone that just wants to whine. 

First and foremost, your complaining about online pass. Buy the game new and you wont have to pay to go online. If you cant afford it, than wait a month and the price will drop. 

Second. It was a demo. Anyone who has played games in the past 100 years, knows that a demo is not the final version of the game. Sometimes they run into problems that force them to modify their orginal intent or take it out all together. 

Third. Also being an E3 demo, that had to show off a good amount of the game in a short amount of time. This is why "I think" they were able to jump straight onto the bus and into the hotel instead of Joel having to get the palet for Ellie to float on and place the plank. Also the ladder was already in place to get to the part where youre complaining about the brick dust not falling. 

Fourth. If you are the type of person who will become so emotionaly unstable over a video game, perhaps you should wait until after the game comes out and read reviews and watch some onlive videos/streams before you make a purchase. 

Fifth. In one of your posts I believe you said something about the AI not saying anything when you run out of bullets. I am pretty certain they have made comments multiple times when I ran out of bullets. They were fully aware and became more aggressive when they knew I was empty. 

Sixth. Take a deep breath and relax a minute. This game is pretty **bleep** good. I would say game of the year so far. I say this even thouh I hate Zombie (in this case "infected") games. But no matter how good it is, it is still "Just a Game". 

sig photo PizSig_zpsfd246efd.png
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 29 (134 Views)
Wastelander
769 posts

Jun 24, 2013

About the dust falling, it does happen all over the game. It even happens in multiplayer if another person is on the floor above you, sometimes dust falls from the ceiling where he runs.

sig.png

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 29 (129 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
875 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 24, 2013

Pyromobster wrote:

Karl Hates GT5.... you were in a TLA video, weren't you? :smileytongue:

What an awesome sig you got there. You should try the sig contest.

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 29 (109 Views)
0 Likes