Apr 28 2013
By: newsense2008 PlayStation MVP 829 posts
Accepted Solution

Firefly Contest Winners

27 replies 524 views Edited Apr 28, 2013

Has anyone won any of the firefly contests? I entered in the video category and Naughty Dog sent out a tweet saying to check your PSN DM's but I haven't heard of anyone being contacted yet.

Message 1 of 28 (524 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
9852 posts

Re: Firefly Contest Winners

Apr 28, 2013
I think they'll announce winners on Monday

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 2 of 28 (501 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
45 posts

Apr 28, 2013

The winners will be announced on May 3rd but they said that the winners will be contacted earlier.

On Twitter they said to check the PSN inbox and on Thursday night on Facebook they said:

"If you're a winner in our The Last of Us Fireflies Pendant contests you'll be notified shortly. Please check your private messages on the PS forums to see if you won."

"Shortly" could mean many things though... a few minutes, hours, or even days... I haven't seen anyone saying that they were contacted so I guess there's still hope of winning. Maybe we'll hear something tomorrow.

Message 3 of 28 (458 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
829 posts

Apr 28, 2013

LockedUpInside wrote:

The winners will be announced on May 3rd but they said that the winners will be contacted earlier.

On Twitter they said to check the PSN inbox and on Thursday night on Facebook they said:

"If you're a winner in our The Last of Us Fireflies Pendant contests you'll be notified shortly. Please check your private messages on the PS forums to see if you won."

"Shortly" could mean many things though... a few minutes, hours, or even days... I haven't seen anyone saying that they were contacted so I guess there's still hope of winning. Maybe we'll hear something tomorrow.

Thanks. I seen the announcement date in the rules but the twitter msg confused me, wasn't really clear if the winners were notified or not and missed the FB post. After searching the web I can't find anyone claiming to have been contacted so I think you are right about messages going out on Monday. Via email like the rules said, PSN DM like they said on twitter or on the PSN forumns like they said on FB haha

Message 4 of 28 (436 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
86 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 28, 2013

Yeah, please post here if you recieve anything. I've been checking the e-mail linked to my PSN, the e-mail linked to my YouTube, AND my inbox on here for the past few hours.

newsense2008 wrote:

LockedUpInside wrote:

PSN DM like they said on twitter

What is DM? Direct Message, like, on your PS3?

================

Excuse my horrible Photoshop with the "One"
Message 5 of 28 (390 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4079 posts

Apr 29, 2013

Mwames wrote:

Yeah, please post here if you recieve anything. I've been checking the e-mail linked to my PSN, the e-mail linked to my YouTube, AND my inbox on here for the past few hours.

newsense2008 wrote:

LockedUpInside wrote:

PSN DM like they said on twitter

What is DM? Direct Message, like, on your PS3?

When i won a book on here awhile back ago i got a message on my forum message box, so i would image they would do the same in this case 

-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Message 6 of 28 (345 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
97 posts

Apr 29, 2013

It wont be a ps3 message but a message sent to your forum account just like the person above me has stated. 

photo TLOU1_zpsd19d635d.jpg
Message 7 of 28 (331 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
86 posts

Apr 29, 2013

xKakashi209x wrote:

It wont be a ps3 message but a message sent to your forum account just like the person above me has stated. 

So it would be in the inbox that would show up if I click my account name in the upper left and then clicked the little envelope icon on the upper right?
Sorry for needing further explanation, I just want to be sure. Smiley Frustrated

================

Message 8 of 28 (316 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4079 posts

Apr 30, 2013

Mwames wrote:

xKakashi209x wrote:

So it would be in the inbox that would show up if I click my account name in the upper left and then clicked the little envelope icon on the upper right?
Sorry for needing further explanation, I just want to be sure. Smiley Frustrated

when you get a message the envelope will be bold i believe 

-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Message 9 of 28 (223 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
86 posts

Apr 30, 2013

iceyfire54312 wrote:

Mwames wrote:

xKakashi209x wrote:

when you get a message the envelope will be bold i believe 

Thanks, I'll look out for that. Smiley Happy

... Nobody has recieved anything?

================

Message 10 of 28 (214 Views)
0 Likes