Gaming Beast
2055 posts

Re: For all the complainers on this forum...

[ Edited ]
May 13, 2013

Stuff like that never bothered me. Story sense and cohesivness were never all too apparent in any of the games. IMO. Stuff would happen in 1 & 2 as well which would leave me dumbstruck. "Of course that broke." "You survived that gunshot?" "Where did you come from?" "Why didn't you shoot him when you had the chance..."

It was just a tad more apparent in the third game because of the scarecrow gas. And Talbot's plot invincibilty.  

Regardless, I enjoyed it all the same. You obviously did not. And that's cool, we have our opinions.   

I'm just waiting for this **bleep** game to come out.  

(Still though, I agree with you on one point. What about the name? How do you leave that out? Like **bleep**).

Joel: That's alright. I believe him.
Message 31 of 59 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3354 posts

[ Edited ]
May 13, 2013

It'll probably be retoconned in a later game, that Drake actually is Francis Drake's descendant.

but retconning is just **bleep** story telling.

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us

"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 32 of 59 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14231 posts

May 13, 2013

Nate3963 wrote:

Stuff like that never bothered me. Story sense and cohesivness were never all too apparent in any of the games. IMO.  

It was just a tad more apparent in the third game because of the scarecrow gas. And Talbot's plot invincibilty.  

Regardless, I enjoyed it all the same. You obviously did not. And that's cool, we have our opinions.   

I'm just waiting for this **bleep** game to come out.  

(Still though, I agree with you on one point. What about the name? How do you leave that out? Like **bleep**).

The main thing from 1 and 2 were the Spaniards and the Guardians, both had an explanation of being the curse.

I really disliked the concept of darts being the reason for being all trippy.. I get it, It was injected with that water.. But they were seeking that land and got the water how exactly?

Maybe I missed something from the story.. But when I discovered it was the water I was like.. Sooo.. They have been here before yet are seeking it and got here like 5 minutes before I did.

Yeah. I want this game to come out. I'll probably love it this time. At this moment it could be a steaming pile of crap and I'd like it. I haven't bought a new game this year yet... Only main thing that came out this year was that Bioshock game. I hate Bioshock. So yeah. I suffered with nothing.

I'm probably more angry at the lack of games than anything else at this moment.

Message 33 of 59 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2055 posts

May 13, 2013

Buck up. Try to be a little more positive. Smiley Happy I bought Bioshock actually. It was good. I felt the ending was a cop-out though. Mind-**bleep**, whoooooa. I would of been satisfied with an ending that made sense without having to consult an article.

Message 34 of 59 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1582 posts

May 13, 2013
While on the subject of Infinite, I thought it was a great game. Can't wait for some DLC though...
[Yes this siggy is very creative]
Message 35 of 59 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2055 posts

May 13, 2013

Yeah, they need to hurry up with that.

Message 36 of 59 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14231 posts

[ Edited ]
May 13, 2013

Nate3963 wrote:

Buck up. Try to be a little more positive. Smiley Happy I bought Bioshock actually. It was good. I felt the ending was a cop-out though. Mind-**bleep**, whoooooa. I would of been satisfied with an ending that made sense without having to consult an article.

I didn't like the two previous games, so... I felt I'd probably be wasting money by buying the 3rd game.

I may be more positive when Resident Evil: Revelations and Grid 2 come out at the end of this month.

I'll definately be more positive when Grid appears. RE.. Eh.. It's Capcom. Could be awesome, could be utter garbage.

I'm very positive when it comes to Codemasters Racing games Smiley Tongue Because I know where I stand with them.

Message 37 of 59 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2055 posts

May 13, 2013

When it come to Capcom, better to keep expectations on low.  

Not a fan of racing games, but enjoy.

Message 38 of 59 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14231 posts

May 13, 2013

Nate3963 wrote:

When it come to Capcom, better to keep expectations on low.  

Not a fan of racing games, but enjoy.

Yeah Capcom lost thier way with RE4 and it's just continued.

This one was supposed to be good though according to all 3DS owners I know.

Message 39 of 59 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2055 posts

May 13, 2013

Did you play 6? That... that was a mess. By Resident Evil standards. Wasn't an entirely terrible game though.

Message 40 of 59 (56 Views)
0 Likes