Welcoming Committee
14228 posts

Re: For all the complainers on this forum...

May 13, 2013

Nate3963 wrote:

Did you play 6? That... that was a mess. By Resident Evil standards. Wasn't an entirely terrible game though.

Yep I did...

The gameplay is okay. The story is terrible, but for some reason I don't find it fun. Something is really missing from it.

5 was the best one in the last few years, I'd rate 4 as the worst though.

Message 41 of 59 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2055 posts

May 13, 2013

Your a black sheep. Isn't 4 like the greatest survival horror of all time?  According to alot of people.

I go off other people, I'm not much of a Resident Evil fan. Plus, never played 4 or 5 or anything besides 6. Great entry to the series.

Joel: That's alright. I believe him.
Message 42 of 59 (130 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
870 posts

May 13, 2013
I'm a huge RE fan. I have all the games on my GameCube. I took 1 week vacation for Re5 and Re6. I just didn't like the weapons from RE6. The lightning hawk suppose to be a Desert Eagle but when you see it in game it's an ugly looking knock off. RE5 had it modeled almost perfectly.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 43 of 59 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2562 posts

May 13, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

Nate3963 wrote:

Did you play 6? That... that was a mess. By Resident Evil standards. Wasn't an entirely terrible game though.

Yep I did...

The gameplay is okay. The story is terrible, but for some reason I don't find it fun. Something is really missing from it.

5 was the best one in the last few years, I'd rate 4 as the worst though.

wut

I loved 4.. It is the only newer RE that I had as much fun playing time and time again as I did RE2

5 and 6 were only fun because of the co op IMO - If I had to play them alone I probably wouldn't get past 1-1 lol.

I want my ink ribbons back though Smiley Sad

Message 44 of 59 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2055 posts

[ Edited ]
May 13, 2013

I have to hand one thing to 6. Chris' campaign. **bleep**, made me so sad. All them feels. PIERS. <3  

What's your favourite RE Ed?

Message 45 of 59 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2562 posts

May 13, 2013

Nate3963 wrote:

I have to hand one thing to 6. Chris' campaign. **bleep**, made me so sad. All them feels. PIERS. <3  

Smiley Sad

lol, I was playing co op with this random guy one time, on Jake and Sherry's campaign. You know when Jake puts his hand on Sherry's hand and says "you saved me" and they smile at each other? The guy says "aight see, Chris and Piers' campaign should have ended JUST LIKE THAT I don't even know watchu doin capcom" and I rolled and rolled and rolled laughing as I picturing that.

Message 46 of 59 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2055 posts

May 13, 2013

LULZ. The win goes to random gamer #45.  

I was playing with a friend of mine and we both had a manly moment toegether. Forever holding Piers in our hearts.  

The whole end level (I was Chris) I'm yelling at my friend, WE'RE GOING TO MAKE IT, I KNOW IT. LET'S KILL THIS THING.

Message 47 of 59 (103 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
870 posts

May 13, 2013
@Nate I gotta say RE2. Although RE1 was cool, RE2 sealed the deal.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 48 of 59 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14228 posts

[ Edited ]
May 13, 2013

Nate3963 wrote:

Your a black sheep. Isn't 4 like the greatest survival horror of all time?  According to alot of people.

I go off other people, I'm not much of a Resident Evil fan. Plus, never played 4 or 5 or anything besides 6. Great entry to the series.

4 started the action movement, worst of all it killed off the entire plotline that built over many years in a 2 minute cutscene at the start of the game, the story was supposed to be about stopping bio terrorism however it became a case of bad hollywood movie, save presidents daughter.

About 3 minutes of scares near the end, anyone who got scared by that would be scared playing Mario Kart.

5 corrected that mistake, still lacked horror, but from a story standpoint it was spot on.

The best survival horror RE game was on the Gamecube, Resident Evil Remake. The others are 1,2 and 3. Zero was okay. Way better than what came after it, but that started the duo's gameplay trend. Ugh.

I'm not a fan of two player RE at all. Horror should be experienced alone, being alone is more terrifying than having a friend.

I'd have to go with Fatal Frame 2 being the best horror game though.

Message 49 of 59 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5545 posts

May 13, 2013

Nate3963 wrote:

A lot of people are wrong. Silent Hill 2 has that crown.

Message 50 of 59 (67 Views)