Hekseville Citizen
363 posts

Re: Full Amazon Trailer | Red Band Trailer

[ Edited ]
Apr 1, 2013

I agree that it is a runner. I doubt a lone normal person will bum rush joel like that barehanded w/ joel being surrounded by his fellas. I mean no normal person would do that. That is like asking for his behind to get whooped lol. But a runner would do it as all that he sees is that his food is there. And(no offense to the beheaded guy) it seems the persons face is kinda rotten-ey and messed up for quite some time already.

+============================================================+
Message 31 of 79 (265 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
35 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 1, 2013

Wow, spoilers for walking dead dude 

Message 32 of 79 (227 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
870 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 1, 2013

plaZeHD7 wrote:

AKyemeni wrote:
No, because I took the video from Amazon, and EVERYONE on Youtube took it from me. Amazon has the worst quality.

I didn't. I upscaled mine from someone else who posted the trailer way earlier than you. My computer kept lagging trying to record it with Camtasia so I said screw it and decided to just use another video. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 33 of 79 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
11615 posts

Apr 1, 2013

EDSTA713 wrote:

plaZeHD7 wrote:

AKyemeni wrote:
No, because I took the video from Amazon, and EVERYONE on Youtube took it from me. Amazon has the worst quality.

I didn't. I upscaled mine from someone else who posted the trailer way earlier than you. My computer kept lagging trying to record it with Camtasia so I said screw it and decided to just use another video. 

Gimme link please

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 34 of 79 (213 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
870 posts

Apr 1, 2013

AKyemeni wrote:

EDSTA713 wrote:

plaZeHD7 wrote:

AKyemeni wrote:

Gimme link please

Message 35 of 79 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
11615 posts

Apr 1, 2013

EDSTA713 wrote:

AKyemeni wrote:

EDSTA713 wrote:

plaZeHD7 wrote:

AKyemeni wrote:

Gimme link please

Heh, Both of our video are shown as uploaded as 20 hours ago. I'm pretty sure I checked that I was the only one with that video at the time. Oh well...

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 36 of 79 (205 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
870 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 1, 2013

AKyemeni wrote:

EDSTA713 wrote:

AKyemeni wrote:

EDSTA713 wrote:

plaZeHD7 wrote:

AKyemeni wrote:

Gimme link please

Heh, Both of our video are shown as uploaded as 20 hours ago. I'm pretty sure I checked that I was the only one with that video at the time. Oh well...

Do you check the videos uploaded by the hour? There was at least 3 videos uploaded of the trailer as soon as the walking dead finished. These are the videos from my history watch list at that time. 

This guy was one of them I vividly remember since he has the best quality video in my opinion. 

Message 37 of 79 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
11615 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 1, 2013

EDSTA713 wrote:

AKyemeni wrote:

EDSTA713 wrote:

AKyemeni wrote:

EDSTA713 wrote:

plaZeHD7 wrote:

AKyemeni wrote:

Gimme link please

Do you check the videos uploaded by the hour? There was at least 3 videos uploaded of the trailer as soon as the walking dead finished. These are the videos from my history watch list at that time. 

This guy was one of them I vividly remember since he has the best quality video in my opinion. 

I was actually checking by recent uploads, so anything with the words "Last" "Us", anything would show up. Besides, I didn't get my video from a youtube channel. I got mine from Amazon itself. It takes about 40 seconds to download a 2 minute youtube video, so it would be kinda hard to know who put up the video first. I mean, most people I know on Youtube get their videos from other youtube channels, like Playstation, so they'd be hard pressed to find be able to download from Amazon a direct feed. I just happen to download the video from Amazon by accident lol.

EDIT: BTW, the guy with the 720p and 1080p video just rendered it at that resolution. It would matter very little because the original Amazon video was 854 X 480.

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 38 of 79 (179 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
870 posts

Apr 1, 2013

True, and I actually didn't know you could download videos from Amazon. 

Message 39 of 79 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
11615 posts

Apr 1, 2013

EDSTA713 wrote:

True, and I actually didn't know you could download videos from Amazon. 

I had to play around with the URL and look around ALOT

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 40 of 79 (163 Views)
0 Likes