Reply
Wastelander
Registered: 10/26/2008
Offline
768 posts
 

Re: Full Amazon Trailer | Red Band Trailer

[ Edited ]
Apr 1, 2013

The more I see of Tess, the more I like her. That woman is just so gangsta! whew! I may make a whole video dedicated to her, with 2Pac's "Ambition of a Ridah" playing in the background!



.
Message 41 of 79 (237 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
Registered: 02/11/2010
Online
11892 posts
 

Re: Full Amazon Trailer | Red Band Trailer

Apr 2, 2013
"I won't deny it, Imma straight ridah, ya don't wanna f*** wit me"

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 42 of 79 (224 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 01/28/2011
Offline
870 posts
 

Re: Full Amazon Trailer | Red Band Trailer

Apr 2, 2013

The official trailer is now in HD 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 43 of 79 (199 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/29/2008
Offline
7103 posts
 

Re: Full Amazon Trailer | Red Band Trailer

Apr 2, 2013

Now I just need the PS Store version...

fadi002's Signature - The Last Of Us

Message 44 of 79 (182 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 01/28/2011
Offline
870 posts
 

Re: Full Amazon Trailer | Red Band Trailer

Apr 2, 2013

fadi002 wrote:

Now I just need the PS Store version...


Yea. I hope to see it on the U.K PS store since their quality seems much better than the U.S PS store.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 45 of 79 (173 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
Registered: 02/11/2010
Online
11892 posts
 

Re: Full Amazon Trailer | Red Band Trailer

Apr 2, 2013
^ Never heard that before. Interesting.

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 46 of 79 (171 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 01/28/2011
Offline
870 posts
 

Re: Full Amazon Trailer | Red Band Trailer

[ Edited ]
Apr 2, 2013

AKyemeni wrote:
^ Never heard that before. Interesting.

I guess it's because the U.K PS store has PAL for the videos. I see a slight difference when I compare a NTSC and PAL videos from the PS store. Others may say there isn't but I do. 

 

"Another difference between NTSC and PAL formats is resolution quality. While PAL may have fewer frames per second, it displays more lines than NTSC. PAL television broadcasts contain 625 lines of resolution, from top to bottom, compared to NTSC's 525. More lines usually means more visual information, which results in better picture quality and resolution. When an NTSC videotape is converted to PAL, black bars are often used to compensate for the smaller screen aspect, much like the bars at the top and bottom of a letterbox or "widescreen" movie."

 

http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-the-difference-between-ntsc-and-pal.htm

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 47 of 79 (166 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/29/2008
Offline
7103 posts
 

Re: Full Amazon Trailer | Red Band Trailer

Apr 2, 2013

EDSTA713 wrote:

fadi002 wrote:

Now I just need the PS Store version...


Yea. I hope to see it on the U.K PS store since their quality seems much better than the U.S PS store.


 

The US PS Store has the first trailer at 1280x720 at 5822 kbps video bitrate. What does the UK PS Store have? I don't expect it to be much different.

fadi002's Signature - The Last Of Us

Message 48 of 79 (161 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 01/28/2011
Offline
870 posts
 

Re: Full Amazon Trailer | Red Band Trailer

[ Edited ]
Apr 2, 2013

fadi002 wrote:

EDSTA713 wrote:

fadi002 wrote:

Now I just need the PS Store version...


Yea. I hope to see it on the U.K PS store since their quality seems much better than the U.S PS store.


 

The US PS Store has the first trailer at 1280x720 at 5822 kbps video bitrate. What does the UK PS Store have? I don't expect it to be much different.


You mean the VGA 2011 trailer? This is what I got from the PS3. Guys, I also want to mention the slight difference is not 100x  better or anything I'm just stating I would like to have it on the U.K PS store. That's is all. lol. I don't see how it's jumping to a conversation regarding the difference in quality.

Size: 364 MB

Resolution: 1280x720 

Video Codec: AVC 19.3 MBPS

Audio Codec: AAC 128 KPPS

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 49 of 79 (158 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/29/2008
Offline
7103 posts
 

Re: Full Amazon Trailer | Red Band Trailer

Apr 2, 2013

EDSTA713 wrote:

fadi002 wrote:

EDSTA713 wrote:

fadi002 wrote:

Now I just need the PS Store version...


Yea. I hope to see it on the U.K PS store since their quality seems much better than the U.S PS store.


 

The US PS Store has the first trailer at 1280x720 at 5822 kbps video bitrate. What does the UK PS Store have? I don't expect it to be much different.


You mean the VGA 2011 trailer?


This one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W01L70IGBgE

fadi002's Signature - The Last Of Us

Message 50 of 79 (150 Views)
Reply
0 Likes