Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 11 2013
By: GhostlySnipes Lombax Warrior 232 posts

Fun post to pass the time

15 replies 312 views Edited Jun 11, 2013
Okay so I've decided to make some sort of fun post to pass the time until release.
As you all know online you have a team of 4 and tactics and strategies are what helps you win. So..
IF YOU COULD PICK A TEAM OF 4, WHO WOULD THEY BE? THey have to be video game characters and any system and brand , etc.
Here's mine:
1.Joel (The Last Of Us) you all know why.
2.Nathan Drake (Uncharted) he would add a sense of humor and adventure. With Joel they could have some chemistry because they're both from Naughty Dog
3.Batman (Arkham series) worlds greatest detective. Really stealthy. And his voice is so awesome.
4.Albert Wesker (Resident Evil) super fast, badass. Avoiding bullets is a really good skill.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 16 (312 Views)
Gaming Beast
2055 posts

1. Lee Everett (The Walking Dead) Leader 2. John Marst...

[ Edited ]
Jun 11, 2013

1. Lee Everett (The Walking Dead) Leader 

2. John Marston (RDR) Gunslinger  

3. Jack (Bioshock) Magic...ness  

4. Faith (Mirror's Edge) Scout 

Joel: That's alright. I believe him.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 16 (304 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1357 posts

Re: Fun post to pass the time

[ Edited ]
Jun 11, 2013

I like your picks, but I will choose four different people.

1. Max Payne - A Veteran who's been there, done that. He is a professional and knows how to get the job done. He is the master of the bullet-time.

2. Altair (Assasin's Creed) - A master of the shadows. He will kill your entire team before anyone knows what happened.

3. Leon Kennedy - Escapes death better than any human alive. He has survived the worst and knows how to take down the infected with ease.

4. John Marston - A man among boys. Like Max, he is a veteran who's seen it all. He also possesses the ability to slow down time, showcasing his amazing awareness.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 16 (302 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1628 posts

Jun 11, 2013
Marcus Fenix (Gears of War) He;s ready to take on anything, and he never leaves a man behind

Laura Croft (Tomb Raider) She's great at solving puzzles, and knows her way out of a jam

Batman (You all know where) Because he's the god da*n Batman.

Wolverine (X-Men) He doesn't take **bleep** from anyone, and he's always ready to crack some skulls.
Naughty Dogs #1 Fanboy!
"I hate cliff hangers." -Ellie.
Asshatery knows no boundaries.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 16 (290 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
58 posts

Jun 11, 2013

1. Big Boss (Metal Gear Solid) - The legendary soldier who's been to hell and back.

2. Solid Snake (Metal Gear Solid) - Clone of Big Boss, one could argue that his skills are even above Boss's

3. John Marston (Red Dead Redemption) - excellent marksman with super-human like aim.

4. Jak (Jak & Daxter) - Those Dark and Light Jak forms would strike immediate fear and apprehension.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 16 (283 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2591 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 11, 2013

1. Booker DeWitt - Because as Bioshock Infinite proved, Booker is totally responsible and caring family man who would never sell out his buds to save his own skin! :smileywink:

2. The Medic - You'll need someone who can keep the rest of the team alive and is competant to keep themselves alive too. BEST TF2 CLASS EVER LOLZ

3. Ben from The Walking Dead - As The Walking Dead proved, Ben is responsible and quick thinking individual whose decisions have saved the lives of many in Lee's crew! :smileyvery-happy:

4. Connor Kenway - His adventures in AC have been one about failure. He thought that he could make his father see the world the way he did but that was just a dream and a dream that ended in death. He failed to protect his people and was forced to sacrifice their freedom for the freedom of the white man. He was forced to confront the possibility that perhaps man was never meant to live in peace, that they were only born to argue and fight. None of the AC protagonists have had it as hard as him, to see everything he has worked for perverted, discarded, and forgotten. But in spite of his failures, he refuses to say the words his naysayers long to hear even faced with  the truth of their cold words. For he believes that things can still change. He knows that he may never succeed, he may struggle for the rest of his life but he will never stop. He knows that things will take time, that the road ahead is long and shrouded in darkness. But he travels down it nonetheless, in spite of not knowing where it goes and where it ends. In the face of everything that insists he turn back, he carries on for at his side walks hope. That is his compromise and why he continues on even when the rest of the team may have fallen.

http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/b/b9/Garfreakeld.png

I luv kitty cats cuz they're very furry n cute. meow!
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 16 (265 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
604 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 11, 2013

Cryptosporidium 137 - (Detroy All Humans!) As our heavy hitter and brains. **bleep** Probe may provide useful samples of information regarding a cure for our group members

Zero - (Borderlands 2) -  As a number

Commander Shephard (FemShep - Mass Effect) - Team leader

(Someone already said this)

Max Payne - He's been there and he's done that. Veni, Vidi Vici as they say. He has no remorse and can supply pain killers and Bullet time to the squad/unit

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 16 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
210 posts

Jun 11, 2013

Victor Sullivan: He's like 60 and still dominates

Bishop: (rainbow 6 vegas 2) can stop an entire terrorist attack, I think he can stop a group of 4

Cole McGrath: (inFAMOUS) has lightning powers

50 cent: (50 cent, blood on the sand) cause he's **bleep** 50 cent, why the hell not?

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 16 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
31 posts

Jun 11, 2013

how about the gears of war crew? they ar used to this end of the world cover based **bleep** and think about it, would you really try to whack a guy using a 2x4 if he had a **bleep** chainsaw on his gun? yeah thats what I thought

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 16 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2055 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 11, 2013

@Karlos: I loved Destroy All Humans! I miss those games. Crypto was a boss.

Joel: That's alright. I believe him.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 16 (196 Views)
0 Likes