Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 22 2014
By: BortLicensePlate Uncharted Territory 1353 posts

GENERAL TLOU PEOPLE VS MP TLOU PEOPLE

[ Edited ]
21 replies 332 views Edited Mar 22, 2014

Why are the people in the TLOU MP forums cooler than the ones in the TLOU GENERAL forums?

The people from the General section are so serious and all they talk about is Ellie's sexual orientation and a bunch of emo stuff, but the the people who post in the MP forums are a bunch of cool guys?

Also I notice the people in the TLOU general forums don't like to give thumbs up but the cool guys from the MP forum support each other. TLOU general forum posters also give out death threats if you don't agree with them :smileyindifferent: OMG tough crowd.

THIS IS WHERE THE CARS LIVE! GITCHUONE!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 22 (332 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1086 posts

Re: GENERAL TLOU PEOPLE VS MP TLOU PEOPLE

Mar 22, 2014

Hey duuuude, I do both :smileyvery-happy: - And Ellie's potential gayness is a milestone in video game history!

Art by Janice Chu
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 22 (316 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1353 posts

Mar 22, 2014

But people go gaga for Joel and Ellie  in the general thread so much :smileysad:  but they don't appreciate the Covert 3 Flamethrower thuglife like the TLOU mp users do :smileysad:

THIS IS WHERE THE CARS LIVE! GITCHUONE!

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 22 (313 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1086 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 22, 2014

They are just a bit less casual I guess, until they start playing MP, then they start to become fresh :smileywink:

I mean the SP has quite a serious tone to it, whereas the MP is just fun.

Art by Janice Chu
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 22 (311 Views)
Naughty Host
8290 posts

Mar 22, 2014
Because the single player sucks.

And Ellie isn't gay.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 22 (302 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
595 posts

Mar 23, 2014

This is a stupid post.  In the general discussion forum, people talk about the main campaign and the story  DLC.  So talking about serious topics pertaining to the main campaign in appropriate.  The MP forums are low key because they only talk about  the MP  modes there. ...

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 22 (226 Views)
Naughty Host
8290 posts

Mar 23, 2014
^Low key? What does that mean?

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 22 (222 Views)
Lombax Warrior
91 posts

Mar 24, 2014

I think he meant how SP is all about the story and it's a very serious one which make people like to have serious conversations about it. 

while with MP it has no story (not really anyways) its more of a casual thing. you arent trying to transport ellie across the USA to save mankind and build such a loving relationship in the process, youre getting online to blow the enemy's heads off with a shorty or stab them with a shiv. a much more fast paced and casual mode.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 22 (201 Views)
Lombax Warrior
115 posts

Mar 24, 2014

well, the difference is basic. single player, your by your self. noone is really with you. just a computer controlled character. as for multiplayer. your with real people. you can actually funtion with real people. and the story behind MP is the struggle between two surviving groups.sure, it seems like basic killing. but really, when you think about it, these people your controlling and playing with are surviviors who are trying to survive this world. with family at camp. trying to make it back to see them again. either die or win for the saftey of the future. for the ones they love. there, is the story of multiplayer.

i tried leading, but i always lose someone along the way...
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 22 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11069 posts

Mar 24, 2014

I used to go to the MP board but i stopped playing TLoU MP after a while, so i prefer General best. It's much more chill and i can share my opinions with no fear of being bashed, if you're in the MP board and say something that most people don't agree on, they'll most likely start arguing about what you just said and maybe start name calling people.

It's not eveyone that does that though, but that place is full of... sigh, it's just not as friendly like here. In my opinion.

BortLicensePlate wrote:

Also I notice the people in the TLOU general forums don't like to give thumbs up but the cool guys from the MP forum support each other.

This is not a valid point. We don't need to give our kudos to people to make this a better forum. PS3T never had a like system and that forum is one of my favorite, if not the best forum i visit.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 22 (182 Views)