Oct 03 2013
By: ScoobyDoo27 Hekseville Citizen 377 posts

Getting all difficulty trophies when completely the game on hard

4 replies 117 views Edited Oct 3, 2013
So I just barely finished the game on hard after having the game since it came out. Really awesome game. Anyways, so I finished the game and watched all the credits and then it popped back to the title screen. I left it sitting there for a minute but then exited to the XMB because I was done playing. I only managed to get the hard and medium difficulty trophy. Is there anyway to get the easy trophy without playing the entire game all over again?
Message 1 of 5 (117 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
830 posts

Re: Getting all difficulty trophies when completely the game on hard

Oct 3, 2013
You should have got the easy trophy. But you have to the game on survivor to get that trophy
Message 2 of 5 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
339 posts

Oct 3, 2013

It's true that the trophy for Easy completion should have unlocked already.  Was this your first game through?  If not, perhaps you unlocked it already.

Either way, don't bother doing an Easy run just for those trophies.  Survivor is the hardest difficulty.  There are trophies for completing it once, and then again on New Game +.  The minimum number of games required to collect all the trophies is 3 (so long as you don't unpatch and cheat).  It won't feel like that many when you are done, because the game is so great.

Message 3 of 5 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
377 posts

Oct 3, 2013
Yes this is my first time through. I finished it on hard because I thought it would be similar to uncharted to where you have to complete hard mode to unlock the most difficult mode. So if I complete the game on the new game plus mode I should unlock the trophy for the easy play though?
Message 4 of 5 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1335 posts

Oct 3, 2013

ScoobyDoo27 wrote:
Yes this is my first time through. I finished it on hard because I thought it would be similar to uncharted to where you have to complete hard mode to unlock the most difficult mode. So if I complete the game on the new game plus mode I should unlock the trophy for the easy play though?

Yes.

Message 5 of 5 (89 Views)
0 Likes