Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 26 2014
By: Beheshti Lombax Warrior 209 posts

Give me my money back

3 replies 426 views Edited Mar 26, 2014

Hello Naughty Dog.

I bought the season pass for The Last of Us on day one. Products advertised for pre-ordering Left Behind DLC were the American Dreams comic and a theme. Season pass holders couldn't pre-order Left Behind even if they wanted to because it was included.

As soon as Left Behind was made available for pre-ordering I asked if pass holders would be receiving the bonuses too. This was confirmed by an employee.

So this leaves me with one question. Could you guys either deliver what was promised or refund my money?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (426 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1757 posts

Re: Give me my money back

Mar 26, 2014

Maybe you should call them rather than asking this on some users on general forums.... :smileytongue:

young beard signature
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (410 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
604 posts

Mar 26, 2014

Well, you're right to be angry about them just kinda ignoring the season pass holders - the ones that technically pre-ordered the pre-order before it was even pre-order-able. But asking for a refund? I don't think that's fair.

I've been more than satisfied with what we've receieved so far with Left Behind, so I can at least be patient with what we were 'promised'. But honestly, I don't think it's even worth it. A theme and a digital comic? Just look up the entire American Dreams series on youtube and snag what may even be a better theme than theirs off of PS3Themes.com

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (350 Views)
Last Guardian
11061 posts

Mar 27, 2014

If only they read this forum....

Or maybe they do but we already know how much they ignore us (by not giving the bonuses?!).

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (236 Views)