Jun 09 2013
By: DragonKick13 Splicer 77 posts

-_-God damnit...

7 replies 5549 views Edited Jun 9, 2013

I'm pretty **bleep** because i was reading a chat on twitch and someone posted a spoiler for The Last of Us... I just read the first sentence and that was a pretty big spoiler... But i'm not going to let that stop me from enjoying this masterpiece when it comes out...

I've baiscally blocked comments and public chatrooms from showing up for the time being lol.

Message 1 of 8 (5,549 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4134 posts

Re: -_-God damnit...

Jun 9, 2013
90% spoilers are false
-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Message 2 of 8 (5,469 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
77 posts

Jun 9, 2013

I hope you're right, that makes me feel better...

Message 3 of 8 (5,336 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
374 posts

Jun 9, 2013

DragonKick13 wrote:

I'm pretty **bleep** because i was reading a chat on twitch and someone posted a spoiler for The Last of Us... I just read the first sentence and that was a pretty big spoiler... But i'm not going to let that stop me from enjoying this masterpiece when it comes out...

I've baiscally blocked comments and public chatrooms from showing up for the time being lol.

Same thing happen to me this morning on this website...

I logged on & someone put the spoiler IN THE TITLE of the thread!!!Smiley Sad

I was mad at first....but not anymore. I'm more excited about the Journey/Adventure!

IMO: It doesn't always matter what happens, but how it happens.

If the build up is good & the conclusion is done really well, it can have just as big of an impactSmiley Wink

Message 4 of 8 (4,978 Views)
Fender Bender
4134 posts

Jun 9, 2013
If you watched the ign discussion they talked about it and greg said roughly 90% of spoilers were fake
-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Message 5 of 8 (4,924 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
77 posts

Jun 9, 2013

studio35 wrote:

DragonKick13 wrote:

I was mad at first....but not anymore. I'm more excited about the Journey/Adventure!

If the build up is good & the conclusion is done really well, it can have just as big of an impactSmiley Wink

I agree with you... Glad to see people staying positive despite having been somewhat spoiled.

Message 6 of 8 (4,477 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
27 posts

Jun 9, 2013

studio35 wrote:

DragonKick13 wrote:

It's good that you're not letting it ruin the experience for you. I agree. I'm still pretty cheesed that someone actually went out of their way to ruin it for me, but I'm planning on making the most of the game anyway.

Message 7 of 8 (3,717 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1363 posts

Jun 9, 2013

The ending is out on Youtube and forums. BE SAFE. 

Message 8 of 8 (3,695 Views)
0 Likes