Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 10 2014
By: DiamondDM13 Lombax Warrior 217 posts

Grounded Mode screwed up Bonus Tags.

5 replies 173 views Edited May 10, 2014

Hello everyone, I would like to ask something for any fellow member who has beaten Grounded Mode.

You see, I had my Survivor+ save with all Tags unlocked. But upon the release of Grounded Mode, 2 new Tags were added to the game, for beating the game in both modes. However, those 2 tags were placed right after the other modes and before the last 3 tags that were for killing Bloater close range, stealth killing Stalker and 25 defensive shivs.

Now what happened was the new tags show up as unlocked, which the last 2, Stalker and Shivs, became locked again.

My question is, when you finish Grounded, will that unluck the Stalker and Shiv ones instead of the Grounded Mode ones? I'm just asking since that would mean I would only need to beat both modes to have all Tags again, instead of needing to do the Tags again, which are a pain.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
432 posts

Re: Grounded Mode screwed up Bonus Tags.

May 10, 2014

I don't know, but I don't trust it. I never got the clicker shivs because you literally have to do it on every single clicker in the game to get 25. I'm playing Grounded mode, but I'm not gonna complete it until these tags are fixed, so I can get those last 3 unlocks I need to buy.

Kappa
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
217 posts

May 10, 2014

Lathiel- wrote:

I don't know, but I don't trust it. I never got the clicker shivs because you literally have to do it on every single clicker in the game to get 25. I'm playing Grounded mode, but I'm not gonna complete it until these tags are fixed, so I can get those last 3 unlocks I need to buy.

Dude, you can get it just by getting it on the first Clicker in the game and then letting yourself get killed...It counts towards it every time you die.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
432 posts

May 10, 2014

DiamondDM13 wrote:

Lathiel- wrote:

Dude, you can get it just by getting it on the first Clicker in the game and then letting yourself get killed...It counts towards it every time you die.

Is that so? It didn't work like that when I tried... though that was over half a year ago, so I guess they could've changed it. Thanks for that information though.

Kappa
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (131 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1050 posts

May 10, 2014
People actually pay attention to tags? And someone said something about 3 unlocks he needs to buy?
"You can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose. But you can't pick your friends nose"
~ Billy, from Grim Adventures Of Billy And Mandy
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (123 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

May 12, 2014
^^ yea yo taggs r important if you want every outfit
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (62 Views)