Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Splicer
75 posts

Re: Guns In This Game Suck

Dec 28, 2013

I find the guns to be perfectly fine. 

This is a video game, not real life. It's meant to give everybody a chance. I understand if we're trying to look at it realistically, but is it really that big of a deal? 

If you actually know how to be a little more tactical you can take people out pretty easily. Use upgraded melee weapons, smoke bombs, etc. 

That's what I rely on. Melee weapons and smoke bombs. Smoke bombs disorient the enemy for a few seconds and can give you the opportunity to either gun them down, or go beat them down. Play it smart, and stick with your team, trying to be a hero in this game never works, trust me. 

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 14 (151 Views)
Lombax Warrior
120 posts

Dec 28, 2013

OP must have a broken game. The guns in my game shoot. I can't even imagine how it would look if they sucked.:smileylol:

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 14 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1352 posts

Dec 28, 2013

Sejborg wrote:

OP must have a broken game. The guns in my game shoot. I can't even imagine how it would look if they sucked.:smileylol:

lol the end of the pistol/rifle will get flaccid or a white little flag would pop out  like those old cartoons LOL XD

THIS IS WHERE THE CARS LIVE! GITCHUONE!

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 14 (135 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
8171 posts

Dec 30, 2013

Just finished my first run through the game. Here are my thoughts:

1. This isn't a shooter. Guns don't play a massive role in the game so don't expect CoD or [insert shooter here].

2. Guns, even the pistols most definitely stagger opponents. 

3. The game encourages you to use alternate means (read: stealth takedowns) to dispatch enemies.

4. In those moments where you have to use guns, headshots are an instant kill and save precious ammo. Which would lead one to conclude that you're not landing headshots. Improve your aim.  

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 14 (82 Views)
0 Likes