I Only Post Everything
784 posts

Re: Gustavo Santaoalla!

Apr 23, 2013

AKyemeni wrote:

Uh... can you only make threads with relevancy to the game? I know he is in the game, but this doesn't warrant its own thread.

Uh not exactly in a position to criticise this guy mate

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-General/A-simple-question/td-p/40150491

I think it's pretty relevant, he's probably made a high majority of the game's soundtracks at this point. He also won awards for his soundtrack

Message 11 of 55 (121 Views)
Fender Bender
3354 posts

Apr 23, 2013

Lt_K4RL0S wrote:

AKyemeni wrote:

Uh... can you only make threads with relevancy to the game? I know he is in the game, but this doesn't warrant its own thread.

Uh not exactly in a position to criticise this guy mate

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-General/A-simple-question/td-p/40150491

I think it's pretty relevant, he's probably made a high majority of the game's soundtracks at this point. He also won awards for his soundtrack

Wow, and he called me a troll.

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us

"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 12 of 55 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
671 posts

Apr 23, 2013

AKyemeni wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

AKyemeni wrote:

themarcshark223 wrote:
^ I think it does. Why is everyone so protective over the forum. If I want to post something that I find interesting, let me. Plus that's just your opinion

Fine. Whatever. Post whatever you want on the forum. 

You're not even a moderator. Get over it.

I still want order in the forum. How about you get back to trolling the Uncharted 3 forum?

I'm pretty sure you trolled him, and it's a forum about the game. The composer who does the music FOR THE GAME, IS something about the game. Unless a moderator tells us we can't post anymore, and we follow the rules, we can post as much as we like. Second, this is a General Discussion subforum. That means anything and everything The Last of Us can be posted here.

I did not mean to sound like an a** but it had to be said. I'm finding more and more each day that either people are harping on others for making posts, and then complaining that there's nothing new on these forums. Beggars and choosers right?

Message 13 of 55 (113 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
392 posts

Apr 23, 2013
Yea people are like "this forum is dead!" and then I post something to discuss and there like "this doesn't deserve a thread!"
Message 14 of 55 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3354 posts

Apr 23, 2013

Sounds like a certain someone should practice what they preachSmiley Very Happy

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 15 of 55 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
10990 posts

Apr 23, 2013

themarcshark223 wrote:
Yea people are like "this forum is dead!" and then I post something to discuss and there like "this doesn't deserve a thread!"

Look, I'm sorry. 

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 16 of 55 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
392 posts

Apr 23, 2013
^ its okay. Lol its just a thread! That's what I'm trying to get across. This is just a thread for a game. Nothing to care about
Message 17 of 55 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
671 posts

Apr 23, 2013
^ Okay. I forgive you. We all should. There could be infected out there, we need to stick together. What do we want this to become, people argueing and sometimes zombies who up?(The Walking Dead)

Message 18 of 55 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3354 posts

Apr 23, 2013
It's not okay with me. Dude called me a troll for no reason and hasn't apologized.

-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 19 of 55 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
10990 posts

Apr 23, 2013

themarcshark223 wrote:
^ its okay. Lol its just a thread! That's what I'm trying to get across. This is just a thread for a game. Nothing to care about

I know. I'm just mad at the lack of info from Naughty Dog.

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 20 of 55 (81 Views)
0 Likes