Lombax Warrior
150 posts

Re: , thank you so much!Re: (HELP) Neil Druckmann

Jul 27, 2013

WinterEdit wrote:

HPVale wrote:

WinterEdit wrote:

There's the event "Ask me Anything" on Reddit in which you can talk with Bruce and Neil, if I am correct, this one person posted the link already. :smileyfrustrated:

I saw it thanks! But it's about questions and i haven't got any! I want to give him something, like you know other stuff that fans sent them? I saw some stuff some fans created, wrote or whatever and sent to ND. I want to do the same, seems like it's possible, but i'd like Neil to get it. I just don't know how!!! And if it ends up going to them! Can i sent something to ND's address?

You can ask that in there if you want, I guess! At least it's an original question. :smileyhappy:

Haha well you're quite right! Actually no, i think i will send them anyway! I think i found their address. It's not a game idea just a story for them to enjoy so i guess i can send it. Lets hope Neil gets it...

My website: http://rlclick.weebly.com/
The Last of Us photo tumblr_mo3m8cncvK1qhjcgto1_250.gifEllie-Ranch photo tumblr_mp0o9g0nIR1qkm8keo5_250.gif
Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 33 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1624 posts

Jul 27, 2013
Vale, if you want to send him something, like fanart or something, you can just mail it to the studio address!
Naughty Dogs #1 Fanboy!
"I hate cliff hangers." -Ellie.
Asshatery knows no boundaries.
Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 33 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
150 posts

Jul 27, 2013

TheNobleSquirrel wrote:
Vale, if you want to send him something, like fanart or something, you can just mail it to the studio address!

Yep! I think i'm I'm gonna do that !:smileyhappy:

My website: http://rlclick.weebly.com/
The Last of Us photo tumblr_mo3m8cncvK1qhjcgto1_250.gifEllie-Ranch photo tumblr_mp0o9g0nIR1qkm8keo5_250.gif
Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 33 (75 Views)
0 Likes