Lombax Warrior
150 posts

Re: , thank you so much!Re: (HELP) Neil Druckmann

Jul 26, 2013

Ahhh, okay. Well one of your previous posts:

HPVale wrote:

Yeah well maybe i can make him more money Smiley Wink

Gave the impression that you were trying to pitch / sell him something.

The thing about unsolicited material, is that most people in the business / a position to "steal" it will not read it.

That way they can avoid a possible lawsuit.

This advice was given to me by Wes Craven.

When he explained it to me, years ago, it made sense and I understood where he was coming from.

I know the video game and movie industry and different, but not completely.

This rule can still apply.

Haha well i was joking you know! It's far from reality...no i'm not trying to sell him something. Even if there was a slight chance of him liking it so much i would give it for free!

My website: http://rlclick.weebly.com/
The Last of Us photo tumblr_mo3m8cncvK1qhjcgto1_250.gifEllie-Ranch photo tumblr_mp0o9g0nIR1qkm8keo5_250.gif
Message 21 of 33 (246 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2971 posts

Jul 26, 2013

Yep. Obsession.

photo Steak_zps70cec71c.jpg
Message 22 of 33 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
150 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 26, 2013

Solid---Steak wrote:

Yep. Obsession.

Still no! There's a difference.

By the way, if not for this kind of excitement that you call "obsession", great games like TLOU would not be created. Great movies wouldn't be made, great books wouldn't be written. That's what people feel when working on something. If not for this kind of feeling, nobody would care, nobody would try.

The Last of Us photo tumblr_mo3m8cncvK1qhjcgto1_250.gifEllie-Ranch photo tumblr_mp0o9g0nIR1qkm8keo5_250.gif
Message 23 of 33 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
220 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 26, 2013

Hate to break it to ya, but they're not going to listen to any ideas or stories you might have. They're a developer working for a multi-billion dollar company. They have more important things to do.

-----------
Message 24 of 33 (212 Views)
Fender Bender
2971 posts

Jul 26, 2013

Wrathful_Badger wrote:

Hate to break it to ya, but they're not going to listen to any ideas or stories you might have. They're a developer working for a multi-billion dollar company. They have more important things to do.

This.

photo Steak_zps70cec71c.jpg
Message 25 of 33 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
220 posts

Jul 26, 2013
Message 26 of 33 (192 Views)
Lombax Warrior
150 posts

Jul 27, 2013

Wrathful_Badger wrote:

Hey i'm not asking them to listen to me and i'm not trying to sell anything. I'm not talking about ND i'm talking about Neil. He's a person just like any other. Contacting someone like him is not easy, nearly impossible, i'm not stupid but it's worth trying. I'm just want to contct him, nothing more, nothing less. I'm not expecting he'll answer or listen and i don't mind really. Does not mean i'm not gonna try though...

Message 27 of 33 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
564 posts

Jul 27, 2013

HPVale wrote:

Wrathful_Badger wrote:

Hey i'm not asking them to listen to me and i'm not trying to sell anything. I'm not talking about ND i'm talking about Neil. He's a person just like any other. Contacting someone like him is not easy, nearly impossible, i'm not stupid but it's worth trying. I'm just want to contct him, nothing more, nothing less. I'm not expecting he'll answer or listen and i don't mind really. Does not mean i'm not gonna try though...

There's the event "Ask me Anything" on Reddit in which you can talk with Bruce and Neil, if I am correct, this one person posted the link already. Smiley Frustrated

I have acquired the grade of Master in The Last of Us story/character/game knowledge as I have played it through 9 times.

... I have no life.
Message 28 of 33 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
150 posts

Jul 27, 2013

WinterEdit wrote:

There's the event "Ask me Anything" on Reddit in which you can talk with Bruce and Neil, if I am correct, this one person posted the link already. Smiley Frustrated

I saw it thanks! But it's about questions and i haven't got any! I want to give him something, like you know other stuff that fans sent them? I saw some stuff some fans created, wrote or whatever and sent to ND. I want to do the same, seems like it's possible, but i'd like Neil to get it. I just don't know how!!! And if it ends up going to them! Can i sent something to ND's address?

Message 29 of 33 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
564 posts

Jul 27, 2013

HPVale wrote:

WinterEdit wrote:

I saw it thanks! But it's about questions and i haven't got any! I want to give him something, like you know other stuff that fans sent them? I saw some stuff some fans created, wrote or whatever and sent to ND. I want to do the same, seems like it's possible, but i'd like Neil to get it. I just don't know how!!! And if it ends up going to them! Can i sent something to ND's address?

You can ask that in there if you want, I guess! At least it's an original question. Smiley Happy

I have acquired the grade of Master in The Last of Us story/character/game knowledge as I have played it through 9 times.

... I have no life.
Message 30 of 33 (134 Views)
0 Likes