May 24 2014
By: GreyWindGhost First Son 1 posts

House of the Rising Sun - Ashley Johnson

1 replies 256 views Edited May 24, 2014

Hi, everyone. This is my first post here, & I've read all of the rules, so if this isn't allowed then I apologize.

I thought I would share with you guys a trailer I edited in anticipation of "The Last of Us: Remastered". I'm no professional by any means - I just edit for fun. So, if you decide to check it out, I hope you enjoy it.

The song  I used is "House of the Rising Sun" by Ashley Johnson (Ellie).

Thanks for watching.

Message 1 of 2 (256 Views)
Highlighted
First Son
4 posts

Re: House of the Rising Sun - Ashley Johnson

May 25, 2014

I made a trailer with the same song (not by Ashley Johnson however, never knew she done that) a few months back. I see you had the limited pre-release stuff that I had to do with. Here's the link if you're interested. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIw4OW1FX9M

I was pretty happy with mine (also not an editor or anything) but I wasn't fond of the beginning. I tried to have a smooth transition but it didn't work. Yours is pretty great though. I'm quite excited for the remastered version myself. I always thought the old PS3 hardware smothered The Last of Us. So I can't wait to see how beautiful the game looks with a resolution bump and such. It'll also be exciting to be able to easily capture specific moments in the game, I might even remake my trailer with more precise footage.

So yeah, pretty cool.

Message 2 of 2 (211 Views)
0 Likes