Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 07 2013
By: lVigkiller First Son 4 posts

How Many People Here Have an Unhealthy Emotional Attachment to Naughty Dog? Be Honest...

20 replies 772 views Edited Jun 7, 2013

I've noticed as soon as someone is even slightly critical (forum users or the few critics that weren't drooling over the game), a pack of rabid fanboys will eagerly storm in trying to protect The Last of Us and Naughty Dog's internet honor, lol. It's getting to the point where when someone doesn't say "this will be the greatest game ever," that person is called a "moron" that is "whining."

I haven't seen such disgusting fanboys since back when 'console wars' were actually relevant. I seriously think some people need medical attention. Funny how reviews, all of a sudden, matter again when they're overwhelmingly positive towards ND, lol.

Oh well...hopefully it lives up to the hype. :smileyhappy:

Message 1 of 21 (772 Views)
Wastelander
769 posts

Re: How Many People Here Have an Unhealthy Emotional Attachment to Naughty Dog? Be Honest...

Jun 7, 2013

Do you fill your post with lol's in hopes to lighten the subject, or to seem condescending?

sig.png

Message 2 of 21 (766 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1161 posts

Re: How Many People Here Have an Unhealthy Emotional Attachment to Naughty Dog? Be Honest...

Jun 7, 2013
Did Microsoft pay you to be critical as well?
Message 3 of 21 (757 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
469 posts

Jun 7, 2013

I'm sorry but it works both ways, I always see the same people hating on ND and TLOU which makes me wonder why they even stay on this site. Fanboys wouldn't exist without haters, i'm personally fine with criticism but when you start calling ND "idiots" or other names, you know you're a hater (this is just my opinion).

---
PSN: Chaystic

add me.
Message 4 of 21 (747 Views)
Splicer
72 posts

Jun 7, 2013

I agree with you 100% IVigkiller it is disgusting.

Message 5 of 21 (723 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5307 posts

Jun 7, 2013

lVigkiller wrote:

I've noticed as soon as someone is even slightly critical (forum users or the few critics that weren't drooling over the game), a pack of rabid fanboys will eagerly storm in trying to protect The Last of Us and Naughty Dog's internet honor, lol. It's getting to the point where when someone doesn't say "this will be the greatest game ever," that person is called a "moron" that is "whining."

Erm nope, I don't defend ND (in fact I regularly make complaints about their business habits and certain decisions) and yet nobody attacks me with such hatred.

People from both sides just need to learn to be objective and study the given evidence before typing their thoughts out. It's actually pretty easy to do.

Message 6 of 21 (692 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
180 posts

Jun 7, 2013

Or maybe we're sick of people nitpicking the most irrelevant things about the game ( ''he takes the brick from his pocket, WTH???'') or judging something without playing the game for a single second ( ''ZOMG TEH AI FAKED '' , 'MULTIPLAYER SUCKZ BALLZ '')  and desperate, repetitive cheapshots at DLC withot know absolutely nothing about it ( EyeCue86, nuff said) 

This game has seen most ridicilous complaints I ve ever seen on any forum I've ever seen...like oh my god.

Message 7 of 21 (687 Views)
Lombax Warrior
210 posts

Jun 7, 2013

I'm a fan of ND but I have no issues with admitting they **bleep**ed up on something. *ahem*  uncharted 3 multiplayer *ahem* "what? Who said that?":smileylol:

Message 8 of 21 (677 Views)
Fender Bender
2602 posts

Jun 7, 2013

DrakeShepard wrote:
Did Microsoft pay you to be critical as well?

Well, seeing how a quick search on PSN Profiles with both methods of typing proved that this user doesn't exist...

http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/b/b9/Garfreakeld.png

I luv kitty cats cuz they're very furry n cute. meow!
Message 9 of 21 (656 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1209 posts

Jun 7, 2013

I could also ask folks, 'do you have an unhealthy emotional desire to tear ND down?"

The Last of Us: 96% Metacritic!!!
Message 10 of 21 (637 Views)