Jun 18 2013
By: NikeMurphDawg Treasure Hunter 4934 posts

How about.....

2 replies 115 views Edited Jun 18, 2013
a buddy system for multiplayer? It wasn't very needed in Uncharted 3 because there usually wasn't much teamwork involved. In this game it seems almost necessary. This game actually requires the use of teamwork.

The main problem the "buddy system" would solve is not having to run across the map to get your supplies for your "clan members". It's not a huge issue, but I think it would benefit every player. Like I said, it's not a huge problem, but it would help out a little bit. Your thoughts?
 photo Untitled-1_zps6a2e69f8.jpg
Message 1 of 3 (115 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Re: How about.....

Jun 18, 2013
I would prefer they fix the bug that kicks me from a game and kills all my peeps first. I think that would benefit more people than a buddy system.
Message 2 of 3 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
317 posts

Re: How about.....

Jun 18, 2013
I had 54 perfectly healthy clan members, but after two consecutive kicks, its down to 4 healthy people.

It's also shocking and heartbreaking when you see someone's name, in my case, two of my cousins.. and it says "so and so has died". This all happened within a span if 5 mins.
"If your choice is to save me over everybody else in the world then...ok. I trust you now and let’s live life.." ~TheVulcanSalute
Message 3 of 3 (62 Views)
0 Likes