Hekseville Citizen
340 posts

Re: How to report hackers in multiplayer?

Jul 4, 2013

I jest had a guy go flooting buy me in the air and kill me. And now in all the games the boxes are not even there to open...

Message 11 of 48 (433 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
199 posts

Jul 4, 2013

I received the game 4 days before the release date, is it possible that others got it early too and leveled in MP before the release date?

I didnt try the MP until i finished the SP, a week after the release date, but by then there were a load of lvls 30/40s around.

Lag can explain a lot of things people call hacks nowadays, but shooting through walls is not one of them.

ND is working on a new patch already, we can only hope they will address some security/hack issues with it (and bugs... like loading/menu freezes in MP, console resetting when quitting to XMB, etc)

Editor/Organizer
Message 12 of 48 (417 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
68 posts

Jul 4, 2013
its lag

say you poke your head up and they all shoot you well on your screen you where no longer looking up on there screen they shot you
Message 13 of 48 (416 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
68 posts

Jul 4, 2013
sometimes when i shoot people there dead body goes flying XD its funny
Message 14 of 48 (412 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
45 posts

Jul 4, 2013

There are a number of other explanations for it not that its someone hacking. The most logical one is that Naughty Dog released a jank @$$ MP and you are just experiencing that. 

Message 15 of 48 (401 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
68 posts

Jul 4, 2013
TLoU MP is the best since halo split screen

it will be hard to beat it on any other MP game
Message 16 of 48 (395 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
340 posts

Re: How to report hackers in multilayer?

[ Edited ]
Jul 4, 2013

How can you get the game before the release date?

Message 17 of 48 (388 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
340 posts

Re: How to report hackers in multilayer?

Jul 4, 2013

How can I fix lag. I run 40mb download speeds and a dedicated system to the PS3. I do not experance any lag on my end the game seems to flow ok. I jest got shot by a guy flying by me. I jest had boxes last night not even show up on the map to open. Sorry I jest dont get it. My be I should delete the whole thing and start over. You know game data and saves.

Message 18 of 48 (383 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
12 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 4, 2013

Look maybe you guys have perfect games, but just because you haven't experienced it doesn't mean people are sore losers, we all know about using alternate accounts, we all know people hack, glitch and boost (just look at the leaderboards). So I must say myself that to see people on an official forum trying to debunk such claims is 1. rather blinkered and 2. YES, down right suspicious. Anyway if you need evidence here is a link to a vid, this happened to me, now I won't make any claims as to what happened, I will let it speak for itself. Please watch and pay attention to how long I am in cover before being shot, I would post the vid here but it contains some choice language, which I'm sure should be overlooked considering the circumstances.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOcELga_7ec

The title is not of my choosing, it was posted by a friend, who believes it is a glitch, however we failed to reproduce the circumstance, go figure.....? Smiley Frustrated

Message 19 of 48 (374 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
340 posts

Jul 4, 2013

Thank you....

Message 20 of 48 (366 Views)
0 Likes