First Son
12 posts

Re: How to report hackers in multiplayer?

Jul 4, 2013
Have just since tried to reproduce this and it is a mesh glitch, it is possible to see a players head through the corrugated iron sheet. Either way could this please be fixed. Doesn't mean there isn't dodgyness in the MP though Smiley Wink
Message 21 of 48 (714 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
322 posts

Jul 4, 2013

TheNobleSquirrel wrote:
It's the circle of life, look at Level 100's in BF3, they have 100% accuracy, and can kill you no matter what. On topic, try going to the technical forums, if not, I guess you just have to deal with it.

HORRIBLE comparison. You obviously don't play much of BF3 because the accuracy is NOT 100%. This is just you whining because you are bad at the game and they're good. Don't put the blame on hacking just because you're terrible. Now legitament hackers are a different story but to call the people that are Colonel 100's in BF3 hackers is plain ignorant and stupid.

When all have fallen, rise above the ashes.
Message 22 of 48 (683 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
331 posts

Jul 5, 2013

Just going to post this its showing jailbreak being used on the last of us retail copy the guy has infinte everything and at the ps3hack sites the source code/cheat programs have been created.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rYgYoBZlNo

This game has been hacked like bf3 so expect alot of **bleep** and i also have seen alot of peaple useing turbo controllers/lag switches aswell as purposely lagging there connections.

Message 23 of 48 (675 Views)
Last Guardian
11298 posts

Jul 5, 2013
Message 24 of 48 (670 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
866 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 22, 2013

BF3 was never "hacked" on console atleast. There were a ****-ton of glitches but, no hacks. I encourage you to look up the differences between the two.

As far as hacking in TLOU, I'm sure its possible. There are no dedicated servers here.

Edit: profanity

Message 25 of 48 (661 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Jul 5, 2013

I dont know if its hack or lag but i've played a game where players already had fully upgraded(probably) their revolver when it hasnt even been 1 minute since the match started no one been killed 20 respawns both sides. I get into a firefight with one dude and he fires his revolver faster than a 9mm.

Message 26 of 48 (656 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
340 posts

Jul 5, 2013

Ran in to the same thing and they could kill me like nothing..

Message 27 of 48 (651 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
866 posts

Jul 5, 2013
_Modded controllers turn pistols into machine guns. 

Billy_Coens wrote:

I dont know if its hack or lag but i've played a game where players already had fully upgraded(probably) their revolver when it hasnt even been 1 minute since the match started no one been killed 20 respawns both sides. I get into a firefight with one dude and he fires his revolver faster than a 9mm.

Message 28 of 48 (647 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
340 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 5, 2013

I  think its hackers and I seen it from day one even players with levels way to high for the game being new.

Message 29 of 48 (639 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1645 posts

Jul 5, 2013

KingdomSlayah wrote:

TheNobleSquirrel wrote:
It's the circle of life, look at Level 100's in BF3, they have 100% accuracy, and can kill you no matter what. On topic, try going to the technical forums, if not, I guess you just have to deal with it.

HORRIBLE comparison. You obviously don't play much of BF3 because the accuracy is NOT 100%. This is just you whining because you are bad at the game and they're good. Don't put the blame on hacking just because you're terrible. Now legitament hackers are a different story but to call the people that are Colonel 100's in BF3 hackers is plain ignorant and stupid.

Yup. I play it atleast twice a day on my 360. 9/10 times I try to shoot a level 100, he can take his sweet **bleep** time to swap his weapons four or five times, line up a headshot with his silenced pistol, and knife my teamate who was ALSO shooting him. Granted it may not be hacks, it's most likely the CSHD they use, but it's still **bleep** a good bit of the time.

Naughty Dogs #1 Fanboy!
"I hate cliff hangers." -Ellie.
Asshatery knows no boundaries.
Message 30 of 48 (633 Views)
0 Likes