Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 29 2013
By: GodofCats Lombax Warrior 163 posts

How to report hackers in multiplayer?

45 replies 977 views Edited Jun 29, 2013

Got a couple of "players" who were shooting through walls (across the map) in a multiplayer match. No way to report them? They were pretty high level so I'm guessing this sort of thing is encouraged around here.

Ah, I'll rest now, yes? The endless dream calls to me. But before I close my eyes I must know, what will become of my chidren? They were madmen before I found and freed them from the prisons of their own minds. ::sigh:: And with my death, madmen they will be again...
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 46 (977 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1630 posts

Re: How to report hackers in multiplayer?

Jun 29, 2013
It's the circle of life, look at Level 100's in BF3, they have 100% accuracy, and can kill you no matter what. On topic, try going to the technical forums, if not, I guess you just have to deal with it.
Naughty Dogs #1 Fanboy!
"I hate cliff hangers." -Ellie.
Asshatery knows no boundaries.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 46 (967 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
163 posts

Jun 29, 2013
So it's encouraged. OK.
Ah, I'll rest now, yes? The endless dream calls to me. But before I close my eyes I must know, what will become of my chidren? They were madmen before I found and freed them from the prisons of their own minds. ::sigh:: And with my death, madmen they will be again...
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 46 (963 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
78 posts

Jun 29, 2013

GodofCats wrote:
So it's encouraged. OK.

Yeah, we're all totally going around the forums posting how to mod our game saves so that we can all shoot through walls and encouraging others to do it.

You're making no sense. If you can't even comprehend what people are saying to you, how do you expect to effectively communicate with anyone?

www.youtube.com/user/organizedConfoosion

First person to beat Last of Us on Hard without picking up/using any health packs + no health upgrades. 8)
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 46 (930 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
340 posts

Re: How to report hackers in multilayer?

Jun 29, 2013

I have run in to the same issue. Plus I came across one player that was shooting my team mate so I came up behind him and started punching him and it did nothing to him he did not even move till he turned and killed me with one punch to me. So there is a big problem already as from the second day of game release I was seeing players off and on with levels in the thirty's and forty's which is so impossible.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 46 (911 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
43 posts

Jun 29, 2013
Yea I created a wall hack and see thru walls :smileywink: if you can't take being beat by higher levels go play with a party. Don't take it as an insult I'm just saying its the right thing to do.
Kevin Butler = My Mind Blown

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 46 (898 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6416 posts

Jun 29, 2013

Right

Check out my PlayStation dedicated blog, PlayStation Persuasion!

http://playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com/

PSN: ScreamAimFire999 [PS4, PS3, PS Vita Owner]
Twitter: @PSPersuasion

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 46 (889 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
163 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 4, 2013

@FunkTheWorld

If you can't report another player for hacking, there is really no chance of a disciplinary action. If disciplinary action is not taken, it's the same as saying "Hey, we don't care if you hack! C'mon in!"

But thanks for jumping to conclusions about my statement.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 46 (785 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
163 posts

Jul 4, 2013
@oXION4o

I'm not insulted, I was not accusing you specifically of hacking.

Though I believe you are confusing an aimhack with skill. That's just sad, really.
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 46 (783 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
110 posts

Jul 4, 2013

This is actually a good question. How do we report it? I remember in Uncharted 2 we had the option of rewatching previous matches. I actually sent one recording to zod5000 because someone was hacking, and he replied back saying they'd look into it.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 46 (769 Views)
0 Likes