Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sackboy
609 posts

Re: How to report hackers in multiplayer?

Jul 22, 2013

I'm gonna get straight to the point. Yesterday when we were playing Supply Raid, we encountered hackers. They had unlimited health & infinite Molotov cocktails. It ruined the game for us, and I almost lost all of my Clan people, and I was at Week 11! What shoud I do???

We encountered the culprits in separate matches. They are both using dummy accounts, because they only had 2 trophies total. You need to track their IP adress, and ban their IPs from TLOU servers.

Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 46 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
34 posts

Jul 22, 2013
Never encountered hackers yet. Or maybe I just don't notice the closet hackers.

But yeah, there definitely needs to be some kind of way to report someone from hacking. At the same time, I'm afraid some people are going to abuse this report system if it were implemented.
"I'll put something here. But for now, you get nothing. Want some nothing?"
Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 46 (154 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 16, 2013

we need to spread this and harrass naughty dog till they fix the last of us multiplayer proof of hackers

Edit: Link removed for blacklisting

Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 46 (124 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Dec 7, 2013
Freakin arvind19 back my black ops 1 multiplayer now I can't play multiplayer
Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 46 (66 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Dec 7, 2013
Such a pain I liked multiplayer
Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 46 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
90 posts

Dec 7, 2013

it seems that the is an abundance of cheat options available. Naughty Dog will never win game of the year using old code from a previous game that is so full of exploits they will be inline for joke of the year! 
I really am getting dissapointed with this game after it was so great to start with it's becoming stupidly bad.
I am sick of coming up against spawn rapers with purchasable weapons at the start of the game, unlimited shotgun ammo, endless tanks of flamethrower fuel, bullets that go round cover.....list is endless.
It would not be hard for ND to find and ban these people, but they will just unban themselves. Game has started to suck big time! 

The only solution is to let us all chet then at least it's a level playing field.

Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 46 (55 Views)
0 Likes