First Son
4 posts

Re: I KNEW IT!!!!! I KNEW IT!!!! Spoiler Ahead

Feb 14, 2014

Ellie and Riley kiss during this DLC. A lot of people have started to think that she is a lesbian, but I think Ellie is not gay and simply bicurious and experimenting as most young girls do. Ellie hasn’t seen many real traditional relationships so her views are to just find love anywhere just to feel it somehow. Then add in her hormones and puberty kick in and she’ll start kissing girls just to know what kissing and being in love feels like. This doesn’t make someone gay at that age. She won’t know for sure until she’s much older.

Message 11 of 63 (631 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
11463 posts

Feb 14, 2014

BiastElow1 wrote:

Ellie and Riley kiss during this DLC. A lot of people have started to think that she is a lesbian, but I think Ellie is not gay and simply bicurious and experimenting as most young girls do. Ellie hasn’t seen many real traditional relationships so her views are to just find love anywhere just to feel it somehow. Then add in her hormones and puberty kick in and she’ll start kissing girls just to know what kissing and being in love feels like. This doesn’t make someone gay at that age. She won’t know for sure until she’s much older.

Well, we know she was into David, so she's definitely not lesbian.

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 12 of 63 (626 Views)
Fender Bender
4120 posts

Feb 14, 2014
Age has nothing to do with knowing if ur gay or not.

Stop being so homophobic and just accept the fact that ellie is gay and move on with your lives. Jeez
Message 13 of 63 (617 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
595 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 14, 2014

MosesARose wrote:

A lot of people will try to rationalize that kiss, saying she's just a young kid, blah blah blah. But come on people, you can't deny that kiss, and the closeness both showed towards one another. Ellie likes who she likes, and I'm glad ND are not afraid of expressing it. Smiley Happy 

Idk.. being that Riley was her ONLY friend, and she was happy Riley decided to stay, it could be just her being so overwhelmed with joy that she kissed her.  And she apologized, which means that was the very first time she kissed Riley.  She wouldn't have apologized if they were in a romantic relationship, or did it before.

I don't think ND was trying to make a point like:  "hey Ellie and Riley are lesbians".  They were just trying to show that they loved each other.  And girls can kiss at that age without it meaning they are lesbians.  It was just a pec on the lips.

I don't care if she's a lesbian.  I just don't think that one kiss determines that. 

Message 14 of 63 (613 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
57 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 14, 2014

khknight wrote:
Age has nothing to do with knowing if ur gay or not.

Stop being so homophobic and just accept the fact that ellie is gay and move on with your lives. Jeez

What? So if people dont think Ellie is gay they're homophobic? Grow up. My best friend is gay and I don't think Ellie is. Showing affection for someone does not imply sexual attraction. The fact you think it does is really weird.

AKyemeni wrote:
Well, we know she was into David, so she's definitely not lesbian.

Hahaha

Message 15 of 63 (590 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4120 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 14, 2014
Since when did you u had to be "sexually" attracted to someone to be gay?

Do u need to be sexually attracted to someone to know you're straight?
Message 16 of 63 (555 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
595 posts

Feb 14, 2014

khknight wrote:
Since when did you u had to be "sexually" attracted to someone to be gay?

You serious?  That's why people are gay.. they are sexually attracted to the same sex.

Message 17 of 63 (537 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4120 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 14, 2014
Read my edit, made my message clearer.

And just to answer any further arguments like "she's not old enough to know shes gay"

That is like saying everyone at birth by default is straight and then they turn gay later on, does that sound right to you? Nothing and no one dictates what someones starting sexual preference is.

What if someone is just gay then the realize later that they're straight? Then the shes not old enough to know argument doesn't work
Message 18 of 63 (528 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

Feb 14, 2014

Not exactly. Having an attraction to the same gender, is what makes a person homosexual. That attraction doesn't always have to be sexual. For example, some asexuals describe themselves as homoromantic. Meaning they have an attraction to the same sex, but that attraction isn't sexual, due to the fact they are asexuals. Someone's sexualitiy, is defined by attraction; and that attraction doesn't necessarily have to be sexual.  

Message 19 of 63 (501 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
168 posts

Feb 14, 2014
Ellie loooooved david, her favourite guy !
Message 20 of 63 (495 Views)
0 Likes