Lombax Warrior
168 posts

Re: I KNEW IT!!!!! I KNEW IT!!!! Spoiler Ahead

Feb 14, 2014
Some people are looking way too much into this... She kissed a girl big deal, I was shocked that naughty dog actually done it but congrats to em don't think many devs would have had the guts to, it does kinda make sense, she's a tomboy who acts and talks like a boy, it's no surprise to me that she's a lesbian
Message 21 of 63 (439 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Feb 14, 2014

Okay, going out on a limb here ... always makes a good target.  Ellie is not a lesbian, nor is she straight or Bi or anything but loving her best friend.  The one person who wants spend time with her, listen to her, be there for her, the one person who wanted to her friend, she had no friends other then Riley.  Riley could have been a boy or a girl or lobster, she loves Riley her friend not Riley the girl.   Now if in Jackson, she had a choice between fifteen guys and one girl ... then yeah, you would have a point.

Message 22 of 63 (418 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4120 posts

Feb 14, 2014
Have u guys checked the youtube comments over this cutscene? The homophobes are losing their minds over this,
Saying **bleep** like

**bleep** naughty dog, they ruined the game.
Ellie and riley is going to hell for this
I hate this game now cause shes lesbian

And other crap like that, i cant believe how legit upset people are over this.

Whats next? The westboro baptist church or gonna burn a pile of TLOU discs and ps3's? I would not be suprised if they did
Message 23 of 63 (415 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
770 posts

Feb 14, 2014

Gotta give myself some props. I caught a spark somewhere 30 minutes before the much talked about cutscene and I was like nahhhhh... **bleep** is wrong with you? They're just kids having fun. But... Heh, don't quite know how I feel about it though :smileytongue: Not that I'm against same sex lovers just that I did not expect it here in a game :smileyhappy:

My YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/TheRyukDG || My Twitch: www.twitch.tv/TheRyukDG
Message 24 of 63 (409 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

Feb 14, 2014

khknight wrote:
Have u guys checked the youtube comments over this cutscene? The homophobes are losing their minds over this,
Saying **bleep** like

Whats next? The westboro baptist church or gonna burn a pile of TLOU discs and ps3's? I would not be suprised if they did

People are idiots. That's sad that they're going to let one kiss ruin the entire experience for them. I mean really, does it actually matter if Ellie is lesbian or not? 

Message 25 of 63 (383 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
168 posts

Feb 14, 2014
Does it matter if she's lesbian or not ? Still have the same great game and character
Message 26 of 63 (377 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
19137 posts

Feb 14, 2014
Spoiler
1392401536053.gif

Message 27 of 63 (372 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
37 posts

Feb 14, 2014
Loool do u want to kiss a boy or a man to be b!tch or strong girl? **bleep**!! How are thinking guys?! Really strange It's normal a girl kiss a girl so wt's the problem?
Message 28 of 63 (359 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
595 posts

Feb 14, 2014

khknight wrote:
Saying **bleep** like

Doesn't surprise me.  There are a lot of homophobes.  It wouldn't bother me that she's a lesbian, but I don't necessarily think she is.  The reason is.. Ellie has no friends.  Her only friend is Riley.  She loves Riley.  And in that moment of finding out she was staying, she kissed her.  Does that mean she's a lesbian?  It could mean that.  Or it could also mean she's a young teenager experimenting, or a young girl showing affection for someone she loves.   Idk.. I don't necessarily think she's a lesbian because of the kiss. 

Message 29 of 63 (328 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
57 posts

Feb 14, 2014

sweetcastlemagic wrote:

khknight wrote:
Saying **bleep** like

Doesn't surprise me.  There are a lot of homophobes.  It wouldn't bother me that she's a lesbian, but I don't necessarily think she is.  The reason is.. Ellie has no friends.  Her only friend is Riley.  She loves Riley.  And in that moment of finding out she was staying, she kissed her.  Does that mean she's a lesbian?  It could mean that.  Or it could also mean she's a young teenager experimenting, or a young girl showing affection for someone she loves.   Idk.. I don't necessarily think she's a lesbian because of the kiss. 

Pretty much how I feel. One kiss isn't enough evidence to make suggestions about someones sexuality, especially when you factor in the circumstances they were in. It was more an expression of joy I think

Message 30 of 63 (320 Views)
0 Likes