Lombax Warrior
108 posts

Re: I KNEW IT!!!!! I KNEW IT!!!! Spoiler Ahead

[ Edited ]
Feb 15, 2014

Just watched the spoilercast thing by IGN.

And all that was said was that there is that there is an attraction. As i said before, i think that Ellie loved Riley simply because they fit together so well and because Riley really cares for Ellie.

In my opinion, it wouldn't have been much different if Riley would have been a boy.

Ellie loves peole because of who they are and not because of theire gender/race.

Message 41 of 63 (231 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1335 posts

Feb 15, 2014

dark_doc wrote:

Just watched the spoilercast thing by IGN.

And all that was said was that there is that there is an attraction. As i said before, i think that Ellie loved Riley because she simply because they fit together so well and because Riley really care for Ellie.

In my opinion, it woudn't have been much different if Riley would have been a boy.

Ellie loves peole because of who they are and not because of theire gender/race.

That is an excellent post!

One of the OST's songs is called Affection though...

So there is some sort of affection, as you said.

Message 42 of 63 (216 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
108 posts

Feb 15, 2014

Thanks Smiley Happy   Just noticed how many typo's i made...

Anyway, i'll just go offtopic for a second to say that i aprticularly loved the soundtrack. It was just as overwhelming as the oringinal one Smiley Happy

Message 43 of 63 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1335 posts

Feb 15, 2014

dark_doc wrote:

Thanks Smiley Happy   Just noticed how many typo's i made...

Anyway, i'll just go offtopic for a second to say that i aprticularly loved the soundtrack. It was just as overwhelming as the oringinal one Smiley Happy

Completely agree!

Message 44 of 63 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 15, 2014

*takes a sip of grapejuice*    Ellen Page just announced to the world that she's a lesbian, one day after the Ellie shows her lesbian stripes....they're one and the same! The case is solved!

Message 45 of 63 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
361 posts

Feb 15, 2014

I know a lot of people think it was 'experimenting', but I honestly think it was pure affection.  Ellie really loved Riley, and when she found out Riley cared that much for her she kissed her.  I think Riley felt affection as well, but she didn't realize how strong it was until Ellie kissed her.

And I'm glad ND did it the way they did it.  Like, instead of just putting two girls making out in a video game for seemingly no reason, they made it meaningful and it contributed to the story, the characters, and the overall themes of the game (loss of loved ones).

4. Mass Effect 2
Message 46 of 63 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
177 posts

Feb 15, 2014

i still dont know what to think about that scene but it was super weird.
Hell what am I talking about the whole DLC was just pointless.
Fact is that Ellie did save Joel is cuz she loved him so I dont think shes a **bleep**, it wouldnt make sense if she was. The way she acted in TLoU proves it, she wanted a connection with Joel but he was a heard head and Im sure you know the rest of the story. It probably was a friend kiss cuz I know people who do do that, some families kiss the same sexes but as a respect or missing someone. 

Bathory/Quorthon 1983-2004/Twilight Of The Gods
See you in Valhalla
Message 47 of 63 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1335 posts

Feb 15, 2014

immyb13 wrote:

i still dont know what to think about that scene but it was super weird.
Hell what am I talking about the whole DLC was just pointless.
Fact is that Ellie did save Joel is cuz she loved him so I dont think shes a **bleep**, it wouldnt make sense if she was. The way she acted in TLoU proves it, she wanted a connection with Joel but he was a heard head and Im sure you know the rest of the story. It probably was a friend kiss cuz I know people who do do that, some families kiss the same sexes but as a respect or missing someone. 

You can't really compare Joel to Riley...

One is fatherly love the other is girly love.

Plus, Riley died you know ["everyone I cared about has either died or left me"], so Joel was there for her instead of Riley.

A sequel might explain more though :]

Message 48 of 63 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
361 posts

Feb 15, 2014

Ellie loved Joel because he was a father-figure to her.  he doesn't have many people connected to her, so she tries her best to do with what she gots, although everyone she comes into contact with practically dies.

So when Joel was going to leave her, she wasn't going to let that happen (refer to Tommy's Dam).

And when Joel got hurt, she sure as hell wasn't going to let him die.

4. Mass Effect 2
Message 49 of 63 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
80 posts

Feb 15, 2014

I did find it intresting with Ellen Page situation and the timing of that. Haha.

Is Ellie intrested into girls? I highly doubt that. She was just extremley happy at the momment and her emotions got the best of her. Girls these days kiss each other all the time (Well, on the cheek at least.) Ellie is very young and was being silly. She even talked about how handsome that guy was in the photo earlier in the DLC and was checking out the guys in the magazine she stole from whats his face.

Message 50 of 63 (158 Views)
0 Likes