Welcoming Committee
4404 posts

Re: I got the last of us !!

[ Edited ]
Jun 6, 2013

Certain retailers breaking street date is not uncommon. In fact, it is too common. And I don't mean the retailer officially selling it to the public (though, it happens too, but usually on accident), I'm talking about certain employees selling / giving early copies to friends and / or relatives.

Some places do in fact receive their shipments for games / movies weeks in advance, which gives time for employees to break open a case, take a copy home, and play it. Or if they are really dishonest, steal it from their work and sell it.

Of course they could lose their jobs for this, but they are not responsible and don't care. (obviously)

So, to the OP. Good for you for getting an advanced copy. The online may not work, but if it does, I would suggest not playing it. As you could either get banned (for playing before street date) or all your stats / progress reset after the games' official launch date.

Just stick to the story mode and please keep spoilers off the forums. Smiley Happy

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Message 41 of 47 (251 Views)
First Son
8 posts

Jun 6, 2013
@HorrorGod
no spoilers @ all , don't worry
Message 42 of 47 (216 Views)
Lombax Warrior
100 posts

Jun 6, 2013
I wish my delievery would just come super early but that ain't going to happen Smiley Sad Hoping for day before release.

Might try and keep away from the forums on internet in next few days. Can tell they'll be spoilers everywhere.

Hope all of you who have got early copies are enjoying the game!!
Message 43 of 47 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
349 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 6, 2013

readerman wrote:

Can you tell us if there's a co-op mode?

I don't think multiplayer severs open until June 14th, so we'll have to wait until then to see.

Message 44 of 47 (198 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Jun 6, 2013

Even if the servers were down, there would be an option in the menus to go to co-op. I just really want to know if it's there.

Message 45 of 47 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1642 posts

Jun 6, 2013

readerman wrote:

Even if the servers were down, there would be an option in the menus to go to co-op. I just really want to know if it's there.

Not necessarily, sometimes it says it has to "Connect to the servers" first, and if it cant, it puts you back to the main menu. Thats what BF3 does.

Naughty Dogs #1 Fanboy!
"I hate cliff hangers." -Ellie.
Asshatery knows no boundaries.
Message 46 of 47 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Naughty Paw
11248 posts

Jun 6, 2013
Thats great

FINALsignatureAK.png