Feb 15 2014
By: B-T-R-4 Hekseville Citizen 341 posts

I guess this had to be said........ (DLC spillers)

15 replies 459 views Edited Feb 15, 2014

Sooooooooooooooooooooooo lesbians?

Google+ Facebook Twitter
This is one of the best videos ever, watch it
"I've got the disguise and my pants are on backwards. Nobody will notice I graduated over a decade ago" - Player, "Retro city rampage."
Message 1 of 16 (459 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
595 posts

Re: I guess this had to be said........ (DLC spillers)

Feb 15, 2014

Yup. 

There's a chance of Ellie just experimenting with her best friend and kissing her was just her being overwhelmed with joy when she told Ellie she'd stay. 

But it seemed like both were attracted to each other.  Idk if that means they are lesbians.  They could just been a couple teens experimenting... but they clearly loved each other.

Message 2 of 16 (455 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
341 posts

Feb 15, 2014

yeah..................

Google+ Facebook Twitter
This is one of the best videos ever, watch it
"I've got the disguise and my pants are on backwards. Nobody will notice I graduated over a decade ago" - Player, "Retro city rampage."
Message 3 of 16 (447 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
595 posts

Feb 15, 2014

B-T-R-4 wrote:

yeah..................

The fact that they are lesbian.. does that make you dislike the DLC?

Message 4 of 16 (437 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1642 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 15, 2014

sweetcastlemagic wrote:

Yup. 

There's a chance of Ellie just experimenting with her best friend and kissing her was just her being overwhelmed with joy when she told Ellie she'd stay. 

But it seemed like both were attracted to each other.  Idk if that means they are lesbians.  They could just been a couple teens experimenting... but they clearly loved each other.

Exactly, they could be lesbians, or it could have just been the female equivelant of bromance. Regardless, it doesn't bother me either way. It just adds a level diversity.

Naughty Dogs #1 Fanboy!
"I hate cliff hangers." -Ellie.
Asshatery knows no boundaries.
Message 5 of 16 (433 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
471 posts

Feb 15, 2014

Such a stupid thread and some comments i've read lately make me shake my head, I mean people who call her a lesbian over a kiss are just silly. You clearly have no idea what teenagers at her age do, it's completely normal for her to experiment with her sexuality. Now I can't say for sure that she isn't a lesbian but I find it funny how some people are 100% sure that she is, you can't say that cause of one kiss. I'm sure Ellie has kind of a girl crush on Riley but I doubt that she's actually in love, we'll probably never know.

---
PSN: Chaystic

add me.
Message 6 of 16 (429 Views)
Sackboy
441 posts

Feb 15, 2014
no, Jesus, are you all pedos or something to be quick to jump into the "ship wagon" or whatever you wanna call it.
like I said in another thread.
"all I saw was one friend [Ellie] thanking/expressing herself to another friend [Riley]..."
yes they love each other but there is such thing as platonic love. sheesh.
Message 7 of 16 (414 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1642 posts

Feb 15, 2014

TvvistedMind wrote:
no, Jesus, are you all pedos or something to be quick to jump into the "ship wagon" or whatever you wanna call it.
"all I saw was one friend [Ellie] thanking/expressing herself to another friend [Riley]..."

Exactly what I was trying to say.

Naughty Dogs #1 Fanboy!
"I hate cliff hangers." -Ellie.
Asshatery knows no boundaries.
Message 8 of 16 (405 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
595 posts

Feb 15, 2014

TvvistedMind wrote:

I agree. Thing is, I can't really fault anyone for thinking they are lesbians.  They did kiss. Ellie could have easily hugged Riley to show her appreciation.  Does that mean they are lesbians?  No.  But it raises questions for sure and sparks this debate in the threads.  I personally don't think she's a lesbian. I think she loved Riley and Riley loved Ellie.  And teens experiment. 

Message 9 of 16 (399 Views)
Sackboy
441 posts

Feb 15, 2014
@sweetcastlemagic
"teens experiment", same as the people ripping their shirts off while yelling "Lesbians !"
If it raises questions then I'm just gunna call you a pedo. not directing that towards you but just in general.
Platonic love, Ellie kissed Riley cause she was thankful that Riley chose to stay instead of going with the Fireflies. She thought Riley was dead for like what, 60 days was it ? She missed her [I'm assuming] only/best friend.
Message 10 of 16 (387 Views)
0 Likes