Gaming Beast
2055 posts

Re: I have a good DLC idea!

Jun 30, 2013

TheGuzzz wrote:

I'm on the boat with Ish as well. I would love to know more about him. Another one I'd like to see is with David. Who he was before he met Ellie.

Let me clear that up for you. Ahem. 

Less pedophilish. Yes that's a word.

Joel: That's alright. I believe him.
Message 11 of 16 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
564 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 30, 2013

DLC about Ish would be pretty cool.

But also DLC about Henry and Sam, too... or how Robert ended up being in debt to both Fireflies and Joel & Tess.

I have acquired the grade of Master in The Last of Us story/character/game knowledge as I have played it through 9 times.

... I have no life.
Message 12 of 16 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
595 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 30, 2013

I'd like to see ISH or Joel and Tess before meeting Ellie.   I would like to see Ellie and Joel's story continue in the DLC the most, but I don't think that'll happen.   So either Ish or Joel and Tess

Message 13 of 16 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
564 posts

Jun 30, 2013

sweetcastlemagic wrote:

I'd like to see ISH or Joel and Tess before meeting Ellie.   I would like to see Ellie and Joel's story continue in the DLC the most, but I don't think that'll happen.   So either Ish or Joel and Tess

I'd not want Joel & Ellie to be in DLC... full game would be best about their adventure.

I have acquired the grade of Master in The Last of Us story/character/game knowledge as I have played it through 9 times.

... I have no life.
Message 14 of 16 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
595 posts

Jun 30, 2013

I'd not want Joel & Ellie to be in DLC... full game would be best about their adventure.

That's true, but I'm impatient, and I really want to see a continuation of their story.  But, I agree, it's probably best for a sequel.  Hopefully they make LOU2 on the PS4.

Message 15 of 16 (78 Views)
First Son
21 posts

Jun 30, 2013
I think ND will save all the Ellie/Joel stuff for a sequel (hopefully). The DLC could be more about Ellie and Riley, or maybe Joel's past and what he did after he lost Sarah.
Message 16 of 16 (61 Views)
0 Likes